Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

been put on the pill 2 weeks ago so wondering if its that, ill give it 2 more weeks and if its not going down im off them :/

That's 10.5 lbs so far!! Got 5% too!
Sts is fine LEB, you weren't well and you'll be back on track with a vengeance this wk!
Jackie xx

Well done Jackie!!!

GLL- Im sure it will just be blip! But the pill did throw me weight on :(

Ruth
x

That's brill Jackie!! Go you :) we will be skinny minnies soon :)

I sts this week!! but have just moved onto PP so heres to next weeks weigh in!! :)

Skinny minnies?! Lol!!
A few people have noticed, that's keeping me motivated!!
Thank you GLL and Ruth!!
Gotta get on laptop to update....
Jackie xx

1lb on for me but have ate a lot of things I shouldn't of but were very nice:sigh:

1hr to go til weigh in. Good luck to the rest of you yet to weigh in today xx

Omg I lost 2.5 pounds it means I am half pound from goal! Deffo something caused by using different scales the last two weeks whilst my regular leader was on hols.

Need help ladies I am out to a work dinner tonight and can't find points for goats cheese and beef bourginion ! Any one help!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done vivaglam!! That is fab!! In work, books at home, so not sure about goats cheese or b/b. Sorry xx

2lbs off that's 5.5lbs in 2 weeks!

Yippee! I have exercised my a*** off and I'm so chuffed!

Ruth
X

Well done Ruth that's brilliant

I lost 1lb and I'm so chuffed so in 2 weeks I've lost 7.5lb got my first silver 7 and I'm now under 21 stone xx

yay well done!

Hi all
Sorry been away fir a while managed to put 61/2 on but lost 21/2 tonight at weigh I'n.
Had a bit of a horrible time tbh and had to goto Yorkshire to visit inlaws as his mums quite poorly and has had a heart attack today.
I feel ESP crap as they would r let me touch her and i kept saying she not well she needs an ambulance.
I'm a student nurse ablout to qualify they wouldn't let me take her pulse or ring for help I'n the end unsaid incantation stand by and watch her deteriorate like this if you wont let me help her then were leaving and i packed up all the kids and drove back to Birmingham ,the mi could have been avoided if she had listeners to me on Monday.
Sorry for the off load
Abi x x

Back