Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

we are back and i don't know who is panting more - us or the dog zack! he had a swim in the reservoir which was fine but then found the muckiest puddle so he has just been hosed down and left in the utility to dry lol

i'll put his pic up! x

Attachments

• IMG-20110604-00075.jpg
    IMG-20110604-00075.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Blackburn with Darwen-20110604-00073.jpg
    Blackburn with Darwen-20110604-00073.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 15
Lol Smirnoff!!

I frigging loved it! Feeling so motivated now :) xx

Carly I think I'm gonna buy that DVD - only 5.99 on Amazon!! You have motivated me!! :)

Glad u had a good night last night xx

It was brilliant :) good luck LEB x

What's 30 days shred? An exercise DVD?

yes, it has its own thread on the forum. it claims you will lose loads of inches in 30 days, i think it is jillian michaels doing it from biggest loser usa. i really ought to try it!

smirnoff said:
yes, it has its own thread on the forum. it claims you will lose loads of inches in 30 days, i think it is jillian michaels doing it from biggest loser usa. i really ought to try it!

Ooh sounds like lots of hard walk lol x

Wow I need to get this DVD, I've done no exercise yet this week and feeling mega guilty xx

I love this dvd!! I think I may get addicted haha ;) where is the thread? X

christmasfairy1, he's a cocker, he's my fella's parents dog and he is gorgeous

omg sitting here with a bad hangover, went to see a mate's band last night and drank far too much, hoping for a quick recovery as got to drive 125 miles home today :(

Aww bless u! Sounds like a good night! Hope u recover quickly :)

I'm in pain from 30DS but off to do day 2 xx

you've inspired me to do the 30ds. i might try it when i get home assuming that i feel better x

Do it :) amazon £5.99 x

i've had it since march, it is collecting dust at the side of the tv lol x

I have it; I find it so hard and yet I consider myself in good shape (kind of).
I think you girls have given me motivation to do it later! Has anyone tried her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD? I heard that was meant to be harder than the 30DS but I find it easier!

Come on ladies let's do it!!!!! ;) 30DS here we come!

Well done Ruth xx

I may have to blow the dust of my copy on 30DS now lol :) come on we can do it. I'll let u know when I find it

Back