Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Can't wait till I don't need them! X

I often bought stupid fat holder inners which were that tight I'd have to sit forward all the time and gave me horrendous stomach ache.
Then one day i decided never ever to put myself through it again.
If ppl don't like looking at my wobbly bits then they shouldn't bloody look!! Lol

:) love it! X

Lol I wore some pull in knickers to a club few months ago,
After a few drinks i couldn't breath so took them off and binned them...much better, until going
Home and having to explain to hubby why I had No pants on lol oopsxx

Hahahaha!!! Xx

Lol I felt guilty and all I wanted to do was be able to breathe xx

Bless u! That's hilarious! The things we do ... X

christmasfairy1 said:
I often bought stupid fat holder inners which were that tight I'd have to sit forward all the time and gave me horrendous stomach ache.
Then one day i decided never ever to put myself through it again.
If ppl don't like looking at my wobbly bits then they shouldn't bloody look!! Lol

Haha this cracked me up!! I wouldn't wear them they would make me feel more conscious as they are uncomfy

Lol I completely agree take me for what I've got or don't take me at all!

Everyone looking forward to WI tomorrow....

Ruth
X

i wasn't going to wear them because i am ashamed of my body, it was just to get the size 14 trousers to fit slightly better, i don't want to be doing jury service and my button pops and flies across the room lol x

Hey everyone just popping on whilst having my lunch break.

I'm a little nervous for weigh in tomorrow had a bad day sunday food wise and used all my weeklies but trying to squeeze in as much exercise as possible.

Hope everyone's doing ok xx

Fingers crossed Ness!
I think we're all nervous at wi!! xx

I know what u mean I'm still nervous even when I know I've had a good week!! Xx

Good luck everyone. I'm just wanting to get WI over with so I can get back into it properly. Since coming back from hols I'm all over the place. Hoping for no more than 5 lb gain. X

i've just had a large glass of champers celebrating at work, wish i wasn't driving but then again i'd have drank the bottle and then be moaning about too many pp's lol

Here's your sister I had to drive on Sunday so couldn't drink but was delighted then the next day I didn't have hangover or feel guilty about pps

i think i'm looking at a gain anyway this week :(

Hello all! Good luck for tomorrow! Sure u will all do fine! What are u celebrating smirnoff? :) x

we have won a major planning case which has been going on for nearly 5 years :D

good luck to all the wednesday gang, i will have to do day 2 of shredding tonight but make sure i have a wee first LOL xx

Have you kids Smirnoff? Cause I'm same if I get on trampoline I wee. Think it's from having kids.

Back