Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

LEB im sure that you will have done brilliantly :)

Eeeek i have butterflies in my tum tum!!

Ruth
x

oh i'm not giving up guys, i have given it 100% and have not used 12 weeklies. i haven't exercised this week, it is totm at the weekend and i'm like a little barrel so it is not the wrong attitude, it is a fact!

i am bloody determined to look great on holiday in my bikini and have bought 2 new pairs of work trousers today in a size 14 which fit me much better than the size 16 i have been wearing which are baggy round the bum lol :D xx

Good luck to all!!!

I lost 4lbs! :D 20lb in 8 weeks! Yay! Xx

excellent carly, well done duck xx

Thanks xx

Well done Carly :)

Thanks guys

Smirnoff- I also have baggy bum trousers at work lol not buying anything new until sept!! Only 2 weeks left til I'm off :)

20lbs in 8 wks, thats not to be sneezed at Carly, well done hun :)

Im optimistic for a loss this week, have 29 weeklies left and have earned over 30 AP

Good luck everyone for tomorrow

Well done Carly fair play 20 lbs in 8 weeks. You must be on a high xxx

:D xx

Once I've pulled my backside out of bed I will face the dreaded scales!

Its been 2 weeks since my last Wednesday weigh in as I've been abroad for a week (Monday to Monday) and ate everything in sight!!

Deffo won't get a loss but I hope the gain isn't too horrific!! X

Good luck x

Once I've pulled my backside out of bed I will face the dreaded scales!

Its been 2 weeks since my last Wednesday weigh in as I've been abroad for a week (Monday to Monday) and ate everything in sight!!

Deffo won't get a loss but I hope the gain isn't too horrific!! X

Oh I hope you had a great holiday? Don't worry if there is a gain, holidays are special and should be enjoyed :D you can always work it off next week if needed :)

I'm a happy girl todayfolks :D week one restart and iv lost 4 lbs :)

tuppers, hope the damage is minimal lol xx

Well done and good luck to all xx

First weigh in!

Well here I am again. I have been on this forum on and off for years lol!
Today is my first weigh in and im happy to say that I have lost 6lb! I was very shocked!
I will adjust my signature once I get on the laptop as its way off.
Well done everyone on your weight losses. :D

Well done!

Hi every one I lost 1lb this week which I suppose isnt too bad considering I've had an awful weekend whilst I was camping with lots of cider, chips and barbecue food. Plus I had Chinese and wine last night and took no exercise last week, but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed with just 1lb loss.

I'm a bit annoyed anyway today coz I missed my Tesco delivery coz of some stupid woman who can't drive so my grumpy driver drove off leaving me a wrong phone number!!! The annoying thing is that I saw him driving away and couldn't do anything about it. I have no healthy food in my house no so will probably end up eating rubbish!!!!!

Back