Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

my WI showing a 4lb loss...finally not a sts :D

I.5 lb off for me today. 15lb, so far! Happy days xx

Well done GLL!! That's fab xx

Congrats on the weight losses. Some great ones. STS for me. I can't really complain as I got a good loss after my hols. Had to get a STS sometime. Keeps me in tack!! So lots of work this week and hopefully lose the pound to get to my first stone. X

GLL that's a great loss after your STS's

I lost 2lbs :)

Fantastic losses so far, well done everyone. i reckon you ought to be thrilled that you still lost after so much naughtiness MrsM :D I dont weigh until tonight GULP!

Oh dear. The week holiday of all-inclusive (booze + 3 course lunches/dinners + fried breakfast) has come to the inevitable conclusion!

A gain of 3lbs. But skinnier leg forward - I have Zumba tonight and my breakfasts will be converted back to porridge!

Hopefully I'll get a good loss next week!

Well done to everyone who has been good and who has lost!

Karen said:
Fantastic losses so far, well done everyone. i reckon you ought to be thrilled that you still lost after so much naughtiness MrsM :D I dont weigh until tonight GULP!

Thank you, I've been instantly cheered up by every one on here now. Good luck for tonight!

Tracy xxx

Excellent LEB!!

Well done all on losses and good luck to those still to wi!!

Jackie xx

tuppers, that 3lb will shift quick if you are Zumba-ing :D have fun xxx

Thanks Karen! Really hope so :) going with the theory that it's easier to get rid of recently gained weight.

I'm doing my little happy dance. I was quite good this week (i could have been better) but i have lost 5lbs!!!! Woop woop! So half way to my june goal. Oh yeah! Now the question of if I should treat myself today or be really strict and see if i can do better next week....

sillykitten, i've found now that I've changed my 'well done you' treats from food (which was always the well done treat for anything), to something like skin care, a nice moisturiser, or a new mascara.. Something thats a treat to you just not in a food manner :).

Deffo congratulate yourself with something for 5lb loss!

well done so far wednesday weighers! good luck to the rest of you :)

tuppers, don't worry love, you'll soon get rid of that, i usually gain about half a stone on 2 weeks all inclusive but it is worth every ounce :8855:

Haha thanks smirnoff!! Gotta say I have to agree :) I'm hoping to shift the re-gained amount in time for my graduation photos (26th of july) so I'm not too worried. But other than that, we all need a holiday and a little indulgence every now and then :)

Back