Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I'm absolutely petrified for WI later! All week I've felt thin and had good days... today I wake up feeling really heavy and bloated. :( I did want 3 lbs this week to make my next Silver 7 but I have a feeling this is highly unlikely and I've stayed well within my points- earned a few activity propoints when I had time and only used 25 weeklies as I started gaining when I eat them all even when not using activity ones. :(

2lb down this week. Finally lost my 1st stone from when a started a few months ago, lost 13lb then gained 8lb. I have now got to my first goal! Now to get to my second. Another 7lb off and I will celebrate again. Good luck for those WI today.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

1lb off today, got my 3 stone :D got to run, family here for the week. gl and hugs all xxxxx

edit to note manda posting above me...so you joined then hehe.

Lou that is fantastic, well done.

Yeah I made it here lol. Enjoy your family being around x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Well done Kimmy, Manda and Louisa :) good luck littlemissthin xx

And good luck everyone else :) x

Lost an amazing (cough,cough) 0.2lb :( it is totm though so won't start worrying too much lol x

2lb off! So happy! (I have never lost any more than 2lb in a single week).

One step closer to getting back to what I was before I went off plan :)

:bliss:

Well done losers!
Hoping for 2lb loss myself tonight :)

Well done all!! Good luck Bindi and later weighers!!

1.5lb off for me. Jackie xx

Well Done Everyone!!!!!!!

Eeek I hate Wednesdays :(

Ruth
x

Nice one Jackie!

Well done everyone. 1.5 lbs lost for me. And even better I got the zip up on my dress I'm hoping to wear to my God-daughter's wedding. Good luck all who's still to WI. Xxxx

congratulations to those who have weighed and good luck to the later ones xx

i have just had a big bowl of strawberries and am going to watch wimbledon now and try and keep out of the kitchen lol

Getting weighed in an hr, have totally stopped doing it the past 2 weeks, very cross with myself, am dreading the scales... Good luck to everyone xxx

Down a pound for me. Didn't expect it as I had a completely off track weekend but :).

Back