Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I am so happy, managed to get my 5% in week 2, so well chuffed. total weight loss on WW so far 11 lbs. Dreading Friday as going out for a curry with OH, but hopefully I will make the right choices.

Oh and managed to go from class II to class I Obese, just hoping to just be 'overweight' can't wait.

Well done to everyone who has lost today !!

I was right, I gained half a pound but it was a lot less than I expected :D

Well done all! U are amazing!! Anyone with a gain will have it off next week :D xx

I've been away since Sunday so no wi this week. Have not been tracking buy trying to make healthy choices. But on hols so having treats:) and enjoying them too:) know I am way over the points but am happy with my choices .... Am home Sunday so a few days to get back on track before wi...

Tx

Jemmalb said:
Lost 8 n a half pound!!! Yippee!!!

Thats fantastic well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

shazza2971 said:
I am so happy, managed to get my 5% in week 2, so well chuffed. total weight loss on WW so far 11 lbs. Dreading Friday as going out for a curry with OH, but hopefully I will make the right choices.

Oh and managed to go from class II to class I Obese, just hoping to just be 'overweight' can't wait.

Well done to everyone who has lost today !!
Well done u are doing so well xx

LittleMissThin 17 said:
I was right, I gained half a pound but it was a lot less than I expected :D

You will get that off easily this week xx

I was a coward this week and give my weigh in a miss!! Iv had such a bad week but tryin to get back on track x

I weighed in again this morning and it is seeming more accurate... Lost 1.5lb this week :)))

oh dear, i don't know what has happened to me tonight but it's a first and hopefully a last :ashamed0005:

went out for the day with my parents and had a lovely day and they bought me a few clothes for my holiday :D

we went to brewers fayre pub for lunch and then to a local farmshop for an ice cream and i felt that everything was ok and safely within my propoints even though i used a few weeklies too!

wasn't really hungry at my normal teatime so just had a banana and some strawberries

but then at 8.50am i jumped in the car and drove to the chippy and came back with a spam fritter and chips and they hardly touched the sides :break_diet:

not sure what came over me, i am not in tears or anything but i am a bit annoyed with myself to say the least x

Oh Smirnoff! I'm sure you'll be ok just stick to dailies for the rest of the week? Hugs! It happens sometimes :)

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

thanks ruth, i'm fine xx

will have to be good this weekend now and hopefully we'll have some nice weather to take the dog for long walks!

Well done losers :)

Smirnoff it's just one night :) bk to it :D

Kimmy - it's a new week
:) x

Hi ladies, well I'm back from spending 4 days at my parents. Went off track a bit. You know when you're not doing your own thing..... I'm thinking of doing a fruit day today. Fruit for breakfast and lunch. Then dinner. Do you think it'd help more than just sticking to dailies? Got a new dress for my God-daughters wedding it's a style I'd usually be afraid to wear. Boned at waist/tummy then goes out and just to knees. I bought it at a vintage shop. I fell instantly in love with it. But bit scared of style and if I gain a lb it probably wouldn't fit!!! Wedding is 3 weeks tomorrow. So I need to undo last few days. :)

hi folks

have a good weekend everyone, i'm being good (so far!) :D xx

Back