Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Well done everyone :) Some good loses, some happy STSs!

everyone seems to be having a good week!

i would love a pound and a half next week to get me into my 10 stones bracket :cross: xx

Well done Wed weighers, .5lb off for me, as tesco says 'every little helps'
Have a good week everyone

Another half here. Bit gutted as this is what I gained out of the blue last week. Bleh, I suppose this is what you get being so close to goal! :p

Bindi said:
Well done Wed weighers, .5lb off for me, as tesco says 'every little helps'
Have a good week everyone

Good one Bindi. Yah! Well done everyone. Smirnoff next week will be yours. Littlemissthin that's what they say the last few are the hardest. Maybe do something different this week like different exercising regime? Something to get the ball rolling again. :)

Good one Bindi. Yah! Well done everyone. Smirnoff next week will be yours. Littlemissthin that's what they say the last few are the hardest. Maybe do something different this week like different exercising regime? Something to get the ball rolling again. :)

I wish- I can't exercise for 2 more weeks due to an inflamed hip! :( I have been gaining activity points just from walking though rather than usual exercise. Thanks for the suggestion though :D

And at this moment I can see an open WW magazine with something about losing the last half a stone- I think I might need to read that! :)

O no. I'd say that's painful I suffer from inflamed knee and have to rest from walking myself every now and then. I'd say the WW mag will help. Congrats on getting this far. :)

Well done everyone!! :grouphugg:
I had STS:rolleyes:, but was away for weekend which meant eating out a bit and was totm to top it off! So all in all im ok with a sts, hoping for good week this coming week though to get to my 5% goal!!
Going for my first session at the gym Monday......really determined to do it this time!!!:character00115:

Have a good week everyone. xx

Nice one Smirnoff!!!

I lost half a pound! Bit confused as to why as that's 2 weeks in a row.. HOWEVER, thats my 5% eeeeeeeeee!

My leader says that my body is used to the exercise that I do because of my job so I'm trying to find another way to sort my weight loss out....

Well done everyone!

Ruth
X

Thank you very much!

Would love to lose 3.5lbs next week that would take me to 12st 13.5!

Not sure I can though as my losses have gone a bit odd....

Ruth
X

O no. I'd say that's painful I suffer from inflamed knee and have to rest from walking myself every now and then. I'd say the WW mag will help. Congrats on getting this far. :)

Thanks, so are you- you've lost pretty much the same as me at WW :)

I'd love to loose 3 and a half too which would take me to my first stone!!! Got another BBQ this weekend tho so doubt it!! X

Back