Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I bet you'll get it :) 4.5lbs gets me my first stone!

Eek!

If I get to 12st 8 that's my lowest in 5 years!

Ruth
X

I lost 5 :) I'm sooooo chuffed.. I've never
Lost that amount in one go with sw! So first 2 weeks and I've lost 8& half already. I'm so pleased.. This diet is fab
Abby :) x

3lbs for me!! That's 9lbs in 2 weeks and my first silver 7!! Hoping to get to my 5% next week- I'll need to lose another 2.5lbs.

Well done all, I love hearing how well we've all done!!

3lbs for me!! That's 9lbs in 2 weeks and my first silver 7!! Hoping to get to my 5% next week- I'll need to lose another 2.5lbs.

Well done all, I love hearing how well we've all done!!

congrats thats amazing weightloss :) Im hoping for my 5% next week also. I am on 4.93% at the moment, so closee ha.

Well done Abby! :happy096:
I weigh in on Wednesday's too. I lost 1/2lb today, but happy with that as ive had 3 meals out this past week.
Got 1 more birthday meal this Saturday, but hoping for a better loss next week.
Only need 1/2 for my 10% :)

Hi all! I started ww old style last week and I'm chuffed to say I've lost 3lbs this week.:clap: I was going to do Atkins but decided to go back to ww and loose it slowly but surely. I don't go to meetings but do it myself using iwatcher so I need all the support I can get.:D

Hi all! I started ww old style last week and I'm chuffed to say I've lost 3lbs this week.:clap: I was going to do Atkins but decided to go back to ww and loose it slowly but surely. I don't go to meetings but do it myself using iwatcher so I need all the support I can get.:D

Hi there!

Well Done 3lbs is great! You'll find some fab support on here and you'll be there in no time!

Ruth
x

Well done everyone some brilliant losses. I lost half a pound and I'm over the moon with that after being in London all weekend. Xx

Thanks Ruth! ;)

Well done Tuppers, Shazza, Jackieb, starkissed, future yummy mummy, Primegirl, Dia Duit Puisin, Jemmalb, Tracy, Smirnoff, Bindi, littlemissthin17, Wonderful-new-me, trefoil, Inmydreams, Biscuit lover, donnamarie, Maybabe and Ness!!!! U are all fabulous!!

Can't see ticker LEB - hope ur ok!!! :) u will have a fab summer hol and get loads over!
Xxxxx

Thanks Carly, here's to a fab weekend keeping in control :)

Thanks Carly - I am sooooo on it :) will go back to school thinner than I left! Been super good last two days :)

Well done everyone ! Have a great weekend. ;)

U are gonna be a yummy yr 8 teacher LEB :)

Have a fab weekend all x

be good everyone, i have only just had my lunch (4pm) as bought a new toy today, an ipad, so if i play with that for the next few hours i might not think about food so much lol

xx

I want an iPad :( jealous! Enjoy :) x

Back