Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hiya,
I'm fairly new to WW propoints but have managed to shed 7lb in the first week so I'm thinking this may be the one for me! Have tried slimming world and rosemary conley and slim fast and Neris and India and the cabbage soup diet and ......
I'm doing it online and reckon the tracker thing could revoluntionise my life!
Fingers crossed for wed weight in, but the cheesecake I got tempted into last wed may bite me on the bum.

x

lilbootoo said:
Hiya,
I'm fairly new to WW propoints but have managed to shed 7lb in the first week so I'm thinking this may be the one for me! Have tried slimming world and rosemary conley and slim fast and Neris and India and the cabbage soup diet and ......
I'm doing it online and reckon the tracker thing could revoluntionise my life!
Fingers crossed for wed weight in, but the cheesecake I got tempted into last wed may bite me on the bum.

x

Welcome, I'm doing WW online too, do u have a phone app atall? This forum is excellent for support and ideas, I've been keeping a food diary on here for a few weeks others do too, take a look if u want. I get a bit rusty with same old recipes and meals so others food diaries help me with new ideas.
Good luck on this new journey
xxx

Thanks MrsM,
all I need to do is work out where things are on this site and I should be motoring.
I've not got the app, but my mobile contract runs out at the end of the months so I'm getting an iphone then. Nothing will hold me back then...and my friend won't get sick of me saying "Can you calculate this?" everytime we go anywhere!
Where do I find your food diary?

Em

lilbootoo said:
Thanks MrsM,
all I need to do is work out where things are on this site and I should be motoring.
I've not got the app, but my mobile contract runs out at the end of the months so I'm getting an iphone then. Nothing will hold me back then...and my friend won't get sick of me saying "Can you calculate this?" everytime we go anywhere!
Where do I find your food diary?

Em

I think you'll have to search food diaries and it's mrsm79.
I access this forum off of my phone so I'm not too familiar with the main site.
xxx

smirnoff said:
was that because of the pms and you had an outburst?!! :character00182: xx

I normally would've done but I was really good and offered to put some more money in the machine. My husband saw me talking with him so drove into the car park like a madman, realised It was all ok, still gave the warden a dirty look and drove off again. I actually felt sorry for him. Don't know what came over me.
xxx

Smirnoff - boo to TOTM!

Tracy - yay to 1lb and nice traffic man!

Lilbootoo - welcome :) 7lb is amazing! This forum is fab and the WW app is brill!! How u finding pp? Cx

Hiya Carly,
I like pp..it's sooooooooooo easy! No faffing about with healthy extras, what colour day I'm doing or feeling guilty cos I'm eating sins. Its chuffing brill. 2 of my friends are doing it too and are seeing fantastic results. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!:D

Yay!!! It's totally awesome isn't it?! It just fits! X

Yup,
Just ate venision grillsteaks with a pile of wedges and veg. I was yummy and no more points than a good ready meal. Yum yum yum

And now, cos I have lots of points left after a day of mostly fruit and veg, I'm going to treat myself to a magnum! I love this!

Enjoy :) yummy z

Thanks hun :) x

Good luck tomorrow Carly. Ive made a big effort the last few days. But got TOTM today. It'll be day 3 when weighing in so hopefully the pre- men weight will have lifted?

Good luck petal! Damn TOTM! X

lilbootoo said:
Yup,
Just ate venision grillsteaks with a pile of wedges and veg. I was yummy and no more points than a good ready meal. Yum yum yum

Venison grill steaks?????? Where from?
xxx

Lil Miss Sunshine, all the best and welcome to the wednesday weighers! xx

Back