Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I think I've been within my points this week (not including the exercise points I've gained through two zumba classes), but I feel like I've gained :(

Good Luck Lil Miss Sunshine

Well done Tuppers! I am sure u will lose - good luck!

I lost 1.5lbs this week.. one pesky lb till I get my stone :) xx

Well done Carly. :) xxx

lilbootoo said:
I got them in tesco in the fresh meat aisle... never seen em before but they are £2.75 for 2 unlesws you get them on the cheap bit, mine cost £1.25! Gotta love a bargain. They are huge too
x

Mmmmmm will have a look, my hubby is ace at finding the reduced meat, he follows the poor man going round with his reducing gun!
xxx

Well done Carly another 'Y' and you'll have your stone next week :)

Mmmmmm will have a look, my hubby is ace at finding the reduced meat, he follows the poor man going round with his reducing gun!
xxx
Hmmmm I've been known to do that too, I get all giddy when I see them going to do second reductions too. I'm a bargain basement girl.....
Weigh in tomorrow am at 05.45, (I get up stupid early to start work at 7) am slightly concerned I may sts even tho it's only week 2 as I ate a massive piece of cheesecake late last week. I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best......:booboo:

lilbootoo said:
Hmmmm I've been known to do that too, I get all giddy when I see them going to do second reductions too. I'm a bargain basement girl.....
Weigh in tomorrow am at 05.45, (I get up stupid early to start work at 7) am slightly concerned I may sts even tho it's only week 2 as I ate a massive piece of cheesecake late last week. I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best......:booboo:

Ah I'm sure you'll be fine good luck:)
xxx

I have been missing in action for a couple of weeks but I am now biting the bullet and going to weigh in tomorrow to find out the damage xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Katie x

Good luck guys :) no WI tomorrow as it's a public holiday here - will WI at home and update :)

Good luck all xx

Thanks Carly

I had to weigh in earlier today which I don't like doing but apparently I put on 3.4lb :(((( but onwards and downwards. I'm not surprised I have. Need to shake things up a bit x

I had to weigh in earlier today which I don't like doing but apparently I put on 3.4lb :(((( but onwards and downwards. I'm not surprised I have. Need to shake things up a bit x

are u due your TOTM ? could be that. If it isnt sure just get on your feet again and start :)

well its weigh in day, I haven't been for 2 weeks as I was at work last week, so it should be a good loss, I am hoping to go down to the next stone, but I am not holding my breath, ww scales weight a bit heavier than mine.

Good luck to everyone today, I hope we all have good losses.

Well done LEB & good luck to all you Wednesday weighers. :) xxx

Back