Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Lil Miss Sunshine said:
are u due your TOTM ? could be that. If it isnt sure just get on your feet again and start :)

It is due in the next week so that could account for some of it but I have been a bit off plan. But back to it now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woop woop LEB!! That's fab!!
I can't even bend down to lift my scales out! Been a little more mobile so hope to get out walking this week. Soooo many painkillers, living on fruit and toasties but still having dinner each night. Damn stairs!!!
Hope you had a fab Birthday. See you next Wed at class.

Jackie xx

Good luck to all later weighers!! xx

Well Done LEB!

I have moved my plans around in order to get myself to my meeting tonight! I haven't weighed myself as I dont want to! I would just like to get myself sorted! I don't actually feel any different but we will see, am also a bit worried that this may carry a gain into next week if not this week which I really don't want! 12s by 31st July pleeeeese!

Going up to the Yorkshire Dales today to see OHs gran so that should be nice, hopefully go for a bit of a walk and then back to Harrogate for the meeting!

Let's see the damage I've caused...

Ruth
x

Good luck Ruth! Walk in the Dales sounds lovely xx

I lost the one i gained last week and another 3. got another silver 7 too, good but less points lol.
back on track, have a few weeks with nothing major happening so I want my next 7 in 4 weeks :D

Well done everyone on your losses. And best of luck those still to weigh. Happy lady here a nice 2.5 down :)

Thanks guys :)

Well done everybody :)

Jackie- Glad ur feeling a bit better :) I'm still marking papers- yuk but 2m is my last day then I can hit the gym hard and get loosing this flab! See u next Wed xx

Hi everyone, I hope your all having a good Wednesday. I STS today which I'm a bit annoyed about but not surprised by it's my TOTM and I picked yesterday. Still it's a new week so onwards and upwards.
I weighed 12st 7 last week and today but 12st 6 at the docs Monday so I'm classing it as a STS coz I could've put 1lb on since Monday!
Good luck everyone else.xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Hi everyone, I hope your all having a good Wednesday. I STS today which I'm a bit annoyed about but not surprised by it's my TOTM and I picked yesterday. Still it's a new week so onwards and upwards.
I weighed 12st 7 last week and today but 12st 6 at the docs Monday so I'm classing it as a STS coz I could've put 1lb on since Monday!
Good luck everyone else.xxx

STS is good for TOTM you'll have a good loss next week. :)

Well done Mrs m!

TOTM has arrived which explains a lot about the food consumed this week...

Ugh let's just see what happens...

Ruth
x

I can't believe it! I lost 2lbs. :D

Thanks Mrs M!

Well Done that's fab! I'm going now...

Ruth
X

Wow well done!!!

I put 1.5lbs on but totm etc!

Will have it off next week!

Ruth