Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hi everyone. Hen party went very well. I stayed away from the chicken nuggets and cocktail sausages however ( a big however) I tucked into the salted peanuts and can count 8 bottles of miller but honestly reckon was about 10. If I get a STS this week I'll be thrilled. Was good yesterday and do my best today and tomorrow to try pull it off :)

I have zero willpower when there are chicken nuggets, well done for resisting!

My body is playing up at the moment and doing my head in, had a period 10 days early (was due this Wednesday), now come on again which would be the date I'd have expected it. No wonder scales are up 3 pounds :(

The joys of getting older! Really don't want to step on scales on Wednesday now lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

smirnoff i feel for you babe. if its all periody gain then its gone right away :) WI anyway, youre so close now xxx

Hi all,
Hows everyones week been so far? Had a weekend away with oh for our anniversary with plenty of fabulous food and drinks so needless to say Im expecting a gain this week but will just have to take it on the chin and work my ass off for next week. I enjoyed the weekend so wont be disappointed with a gain.

smirnoff said:
I have zero willpower when there are chicken nuggets, well done for resisting!

My body is playing up at the moment and doing my head in, had a period 10 days early (was due this Wednesday), now come on again which would be the date I'd have expected it. No wonder scales are up 3 pounds :(

The joys of getting older! Really don't want to step on scales on Wednesday now lol x

Hi Smirnoff I'm a bit same and seem to ovulate now on day 7 or 8. Cam it be our age? I'll be 43 on Weds x

Happy birthday for Wednesday, are you celebrating before or after weigh in?! xx

smirnoff said:
Happy birthday for Wednesday, are you celebrating before or after weigh in?! xx

Thank you I weigh in @ 10:30 am, we usually go out for dinner but, we've got the wedding on Fri so heading to Wexford on Thurs till Monday so probably delay birthday dinner.

Bless u Smirnoff! One a month is bad enough!!

Good luck PG! Sounds like a nice night ;) happy birthday for weds! Hope u enjoy wedding and meal on Mon :)

Bindi - glad u enjoyed anniversary :)

Xx

I've been a bad bad girl this week. Eaten loads of junk. Got loads of weeklies left and have managed to not eat 4 today but I think I'm heading for a very lucky sts. God knows what's making me eat all the junk! I've had 2 dinners out and breakfast at starbucks one day, but felt the need to eat a handful of ww biccies the other day, for no apparent reason! Grrr. Wonder if it's hormonal, my cycle is all over the place cos I have PCOS but who knows. Need to get a grip and start planning better!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless u hun! Impressive u have weeklies left ;) good luck for WI xx

Hehe! X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Bless u Smirnoff! One a month is bad enough!!

Good luck PG! Sounds like a nice night ;) happy birthday for weds! Hope u enjoy wedding and meal on Mon :)

Bindi - glad u enjoyed anniversary :)

Xx

Thanks Carly. Be nice to get on scales on my birthday and have lost not gained!! Best of luck with WI today x

Good luck all those weighing in today xx

What a night I've had, both kids poorly, my sons got concussion and baby girl running a high temp been up half the night with them! Xx

O no Nessa hope they're improving. I tend to panic with high temps. But at least you can control them. Wouldn't know how to deal with concussion :)

Primegirl said:
O no Nessa hope they're improving. I tend to panic with high temps. But at least you can control them. Wouldn't know how to deal with concussion :)

Thanks Hun, baby girls temp has come down now, thankfully I think it's just cause she's teething. But we are off to the big hospital now with my son, he's been sick again and just not himself xx

Wow just saw your OH bought you an iPad smirnoff?? Spoilt eh!? My OH treated me to a weekend away in 4star hotel including a body treatment and facial in the spa there a week ago... arent we lucky lol?! ;)
Good luck for WI tomorrow Wednesday weighers!! x

Wow just saw your OH bought you an iPad smirnoff?? Spoilt eh!? My OH treated me to a weekend away in 4star hotel including a body treatment and facial in the spa there a week ago... arent we lucky lol?! ;)
Good luck for WI tomorrow Wednesday weighers!! x

it's because we are worth it :D x

smirnoff said:
it's because we are worth it :D x

Yeah. Must be the l'oreal... :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ness0607 said:
Thanks Hun, baby girls temp has come down now, thankfully I think it's just cause she's teething. But we are off to the big hospital now with my son, he's been sick again and just not himself xx

Hope he's ok Ness. How old is he? :)

Back