Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Primegirl said:
Hope he's ok Ness. How old is he? :)

He will be 5 next month! All seems ok now he hasn't been sick anymore and he's just resting. Gave me a bit of a fright, been a long day!! Xx

It would frighten me too. That's great his doing good. :)

I think my body has settled down again and stopped playing games so fingers crossed for a sts tomorrow. Good luck to all the Wednesday gang! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ness - hope the little ones are ok my lovely! hugs

Well I lost 3.5lbs... got my 4th silver 7 and my 10%... Woop woop!!

Good Luck Weds Weighers xxxx

Nice one Carly!

I'm on my way home this morning - got to remember to weigh in as soon as I get in!

Just a quick message to say that, although I'm a Monday weigh-in and following a different plan, I love reading other weigh-in days and of all your successes :)

Eternal Optimist said:
Just a quick message to say that, although I'm a Monday weigh-in and following a different plan, I love reading other weigh-in days and of all your successes :)

What plan are you following and how are you doing?

xxx

yay lost 4.5lb. this week ive cut back on caffeine in a big way and been drinking a ton of water :)
I'm officially halfway to goal now, cant quite believe it. 49.5lb lost so far. eeeps.

some good losses so far, hope it continues! x

I lost 0.5lbs lol

After being bad I can't complain thought I'd be looking at a gain!!

Well done GLL, almost at the 50lb mark!! Thats so great :D You must feel like a different person!
LEB well done on having a loss even though you were naughty.. yay!!
Good luck to everyone else WI today x

Last edited:
well done to everyone some good losses so far.

I have lost 1.5lbs which I am happy with, although hols next week, so going to try and be as good as I can.

I gained 1lb for absolutely no reason after eating 0pp soup for lunches all week and eating less than half of my weeklies.

Oh well, the longer I inexplicably don't lose weight/lose half a pound/gain weight the longer WW are profiting from me I suppose! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Eugh only 0.5lbs off, probably down to a naughty unpointed lunch yesterday and lack of toilet trips since err Sunday!!!! Got my 5% though :)

1.5lb on for me, glad I stayed on plan though, could've been soooo much worse!

Well done all on losses!! And good luck to later weighers!!

Jackie xx

Back