Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Great losses well done. 2 lb down for me. Happy days:)

Woo well done everyone! I've managed somehow, to lose 2 lb! Whoop Whoop!
Happypear... are you drinking lots of water? It might help to get things moving if you drink more. Fingers crossed for you
Em x

primegirl, you are wasting away, you'd better send some of your willpower across the water :D xx

lilbootoo said:
Woo well done everyone! I've managed somehow, to lose 2 lb! Whoop Whoop!
Happypear... are you drinking lots of water? It might help to get things moving if you drink more. Fingers crossed for you
Em x

Well done that's brill.

xxx

Thanks peoples!

I STS which I'm really happy about so onwards and upwards..................not weight though, that can go downwards!

I was so sure I was facing a gain :)

xxx

TOTM 1lb gain. Predictable but still disappointed. Feel as bloated as a whale though...

smirnoff said:
primegirl, you are wasting away, you'd better send some of your willpower across the water :D xx

Lol thanks Smirnoff. Sending you some 'magic dust' across the water. Think its been the fact the wedding came up so fast and I've been so determined to not shy from the cameras. Hopefully I can keep it up though after the wedding. Good luck with your WI. And hopefully you'll see the 10 stones today :)

Mrsm79 said:
Thanks peoples!

I STS which I'm really happy about so onwards and upwards..................not weight though, that can go downwards!

I was so sure I was facing a gain :)

xxx

Well done on the STS. Yes onwards and downwards :)

6lb down for me this week!! Got my second silver seven and my first stone plus my 5% so so happy feel like I'm back on track after a few shaky weeks.

Well done everyone else some great losses this week xx

STS :sigh: Ah well, onwards and downwards.

Well done everyone :D

I lost 2 lbs :) 3rd silver 7 and 1 lb away from gold! :D

Great losses everyone, well done

-.5lb off for me this week, happy with that as had little or no exercise and had weekend away with oh, lots of good food and alchol. Hoping it doesnt catch up on me next week, plan to walk my ass off this week. Really want at least 1lb off next week to get my 6th silver 7

3lbs down, im into 15's yay! Had ao dodgy couple of weeks with a sts and half lb. So glad to be getting back on track.
Hope everyone else is pleased with their efforts?!:)

Have a good week everyone.

xx

i wimped out! my body doesn't know whether it's coming or going at the moment and when i got home from work i was a pound up so had my tea instead :)

i've not given up, i have a work colleague's birthday today so will try and resist the chocolate cake which is sitting in my office but we are going to a brewers fayre pub for lunch, there will be no alcohol as i have designated myself driver so i will try and be good foodwise!

primegirl - i will get into the bloody 10's (sometime soon hopefully ;))

well done to losers and sts, hugs to gainers (including me!) xx

Back