Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Wish they did it in different flavours :) x

Good luck to Wednesday weighers!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I am against serial weighers but this week I have become one!! Aurgh. A STS seriously is that all you are gonna give me tomorrow night??? I've stayed perfectly within points, I blame the big loss last week. That STS better not bloody turn into a gain!!it could go either way people. Xx

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!!! I realy want 3 this week to get to my 1 and a half stone but unsure this week feel really bloated!! Fingers crossed xx

I promised myself this time around that I would never stand on the scales before meetings!!! but it has been a killer and the week has been a drag :sigh:I have been so good and not cheated plus I have done 3 zumba workouts (xbox ) oh well roll on tomorrow :confused:

Hmmmm. Think I have nothing in store except a gain this week. I've done 4 night shifts, had a family bbq, a day long crafting workshop with cakes and dinner, and felt so out of sorts after my nights I ate hash browns by the bucket..... Back on the wagon for sure tomorrow!
Good luck everyone x

oh i love hash browns with gravy, my comfort food when i'm feeling sorry for myself, eat them in a big cereal bowl lol x

Hi wed weighers
Not sure how my wi will go tomorrow evening, have had a good week exercise wise, did 5 x 90min really fast walks, dont know what that is in APs, food wise have been ok-ish, lost track of my weeklies altogether, but am sure Im over. Havent had a sneaky peak at all on the scales so will hop on in the morn and see how the land lies, really want more than 1lb off to get my 6th silver 7 and on my way to my next goal of 3.5st. Scales please be good to me.

Good luck everyone

Ladies ye are using scales at home too... bet they weigh more than the ww one. So don't worry. Try waiting for the ww scales. :)

Unfortunately my scales weigh exactly like the ones in class lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm scared. I need 1 lb to make gold BUT I lost 2 last week, and every time I lost 2 I manage half the week after but I have to get to goal tomorrow or I can't afford to go back to meetings! :eek: SO SCARED!!! Good luck everyone! :)

Good luck all!!! and especially lilmissthin... :) hope u get GOLD :D (if not we can each send u £1 for next week hehe

I put on 2lb but I know why and I am ok with it really (if a little gutted lol).... it will be gone next week :) xx

3.5lb off for me!! Woop woop!! Well done losers!! Good luck later weighers xx

Back