Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Thank you Ruth! Woop woop LEB!! xx

plus 1.5. yesterday said a sts so im waiting for my body to finish having a spazz then re-weigh. think im due on too. had a perfect week too.

Thanks Carly, I'm sooo nervous! And you'll get that 2 lb and more off next week!
Lou, got my fingers crossed for you!
Everyone else, well done :D

Well done losers!!
Hugs GLL hope it settles down and you get the result you want.

Think I'm in for a STS this week.

Bundles of good luck and everything crossed for my wednesday weigh in buddy Ruth! Kick butt!! Xx

Hey everyone, welldone on the losses posted so far! I've not long since joined he site and am a Wednesday weigher and have just stumbled upon this lovely thread. This week is the first week in months that I've been properly on track so I'm hoping I'll be posting a loss later on today. Good luck to everyone else that hasn't weighed in yet!xx

CatherineBee said:
Hey everyone, welldone on the losses posted so far! I've not long since joined he site and am a Wednesday weigher and have just stumbled upon this lovely thread. This week is the first week in months that I've been properly on track so I'm hoping I'll be posting a loss later on today. Good luck to everyone else that hasn't weighed in yet!xx

Good luck.

xxx

Good luck Catherine and welcome xx

2lb off for me this week despite having not a great week. I had inexplicably gained a pound last week though so really it's only 1lb off. I'll take it! :D

Good luck for wi later Smirnoff!! xx

CatherineBee said:
Yay I've lost 4lbs! And i had fish and chips yesterday lol xx

That's brilliant Hun well done xx

Well done everyone on your losses and best of luck to all who still has to WI. -2.5 lbs for me. Been severely hungover day after the wedding and not been able to eat must've paid off. :)

1lb off for me yay xx

I llost 1lb this week, I was hoping for more though:( im only 3 lb from loosing my first stone so I'm a bit frustrated I'm very impatient!

xxx

I am so cross and upset! I've put 2 on!! My leader says 29pp from now on and she wants to see my tracker! What's going on?!?

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
I am so cross and upset! I've put 2 on!! My leader says 29pp from now on and she wants to see my tracker! What's going on?!?

Ruth
X

Dont be down hun! It's probs just your body fluctuating. You can lose that in a week no problem :) x

Back