Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I lost 2lb today, I'm dead pleased but wouldve liked 3!!!!!! I ate more of my weeklies which with the walking I've done I think has really helped.

I need 1 till I've reached my first stone and 4 to get me into the 11's.

Bring it on!!!!!

Thanks :) its good but I'm back at the same weight where I have been stuck at! Can't get lower than 13 3 :( I'm so desperate to be in the next stone bracket but I can't get there. The 29pp doesn't seem to work either!

Ruth
X

Well done Ruth xxx

Trefoil said:
Oooo and lost 2lbs!

Ruth
X

Ruth that's brilliant well done!! Well proud of you xx

Trefoil said:
Thanks :) its good but I'm back at the same weight where I have been stuck at! Can't get lower than 13 3 :( I'm so desperate to be in the next stone bracket but I can't get there. The 29pp doesn't seem to work either!

Ruth
X

Aw I'm sure it will, give it another week, carry on what your doing and try and be positive and patient. I'm the most impatient person and believe me it's so hard for me to not just give up when I don't get the results I want straight away but then when I do loose I'm on a real high.

Give it time babe, I think that's what you need to do :)

xxx

Bleh I gained 1 out of nowhere. No idea how as I haven't increased to maintain yet and I was within weeklies.

Well done Ruth :)

Thanks- you'll have it off in no time!

I'll do my best this week but I've got lunches and bbqs for my birthday next week :(

Ruth
X

LittleMissThin 17 said:
Bleh I gained 1 out of nowhere. No idea how as I haven't increased to maintain yet and I was within weeklies.

Well done Ruth :)

Maybe you'll get a good loss next week hon? You might just have a full tummy or water retention?!

Well done on loss ruth, if you stick to 29 I'm sure you'll get past that sticky 13 3 hon. x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Trefoil have u tried different exercise or changing what u eat?
I found I stopped at a certain weight so changed the above and lost another stone and a half :) xx

Yeah I will try and mix things up this week :)

Thanks for the advice everyone!

Ruth
X

I lost 4 last week but put on 2 this week :-( I'm hoping its just because of totm but I haven't had the greatest week.
On the plus side i tried on the bridesmaid dress I'm to get into by November and I'm nearly there!
Well done to everyone who's lost! Xx

Well done all u lovely losers! Anyone with a gain will have it off next wk xx

Well that's a result . Do you have to stay on 29 all the time now? Or can you go back up? Hope its not to hard on you

Well done x

shazza2971 said:
Well that's a result . Do you have to stay on 29 all the time now? Or can you go back up? Hope its not to hard on you

29 forever now! I'll be fine I just loathe being hungry!! The amount of fruit I have to eat to get me through the day is mad!

Ruth
X

Back