Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

As you've probably guessed I didn't go to class last night. I got caught out in the rain on the way home from work and the bottom 6 inches of my trousers were soaking so I came home dripping wet with squelching fit flops, chucked my clothes in the washing machine, myself in the shower and then weighed and was a pound up which was due to totm arriving yesterday morning so decided to miss class as it was still p*ssing it down and had an early tea instead!

Still on track for holiday and hoping for a loss next week :)

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Fingers crossed for loss next week hun :) blooming rain! X

smirnoff said:
As you've probably guessed I didn't go to class last night. I got caught out in the rain on the way home from work and the bottom 6 inches of my trousers were soaking so I came home dripping wet with squelching fit flops, chucked my clothes in the washing machine, myself in the shower and then weighed and was a pound up which was due to totm arriving yesterday morning so decided to miss class as it was still p*ssing it down and had an early tea instead!

Still on track for holiday and hoping for a loss next week :)

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm sure you'll have a loss next week. When are your hols again?

smirnoff said:
25 september :D

Plenty of time. Nice quiet time of year to travel too. Especially after this miserable summer :)

Smirnoff you will have that off no probs :)

Weather is sooooo unpredictable sunny then raining typical!!!

there is currently a lot of rain in jamaica, hope it goes before the end of september, if not then i'll be sitting in the bar for 2 weeks lol

Wow! Jamaica!! *jealous* I'd love to go but don't think I can afford it. Is it very hot there?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ooooh not sure I could handle that. My irish skin hates the sun lol. I'm very pale!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

jamaica in the shade is still as beautiful ;)

it's nice to be sun kissed in Jamaica!

Hey can I join?

I started back at my class on Wednesday after a very long and shameful break which has resulted in me weighing more than what I did in January this year!!! So it was defo the kick up the bum I needed!!

So hoping for at least 4lbs this week and an overall of 7lbs in the month of august if I can! Very motivated so hope it continues!! :)

Wow Jamaica sounds lovely! Plenty of time to get plenty of lbs off!! :) u gonna bobsled? Hehe

Welcome Whiteybitey! Good luck and welcome bk! :) 7lbs sounds very reasonable :) x

has everyone had a good weekend?

i have been good, hope i've been good enough to record a loss after skipping class last wednesday! i have been so hungry today though, for no reason, but have stopped eating now and have used my 29 points plus a couple of weeklies.

after going over my weeklies for the last couple of weeks i am trying not to use all 49 this week :)

smirnoff said:
has everyone had a good weekend?

i have been good, hope i've been good enough to record a loss after skipping class last wednesday! i have been so hungry today though, for no reason, but have stopped eating now and have used my 29 points plus a couple of weeklies.

after going over my weeklies for the last couple of weeks i am trying not to use all 49 this week :)

I'd a lovely weekend my 2 sisters came for visit and stay. Was very hard to keep track of my points. I only pray that I wasn't over by too much. Back to normal tomorrow maybe Mon and Tues can fix it a bit. Smirnoff I'm sure you'll have a good loss. :)

Sure u will both do well! Well done Smirnoff! I've been a chocolate fiend and gone over and curry tomorrow..oh well I will enjoy it and move on! :) xx

Well ok after probably a week and a half wobble (nothing like doing it in style!!) I've finally kicked my own butt and got back on plan scales are saying 3Lb on so hoping to lower it a little by Wednesday hope everyone is ok xx

I had 2 family meals at the weekend, sort of did ok had salad instead of chips and avoided the puddings but was tempted with the cheese board :rolleyes: but did not eat the biccys lol
I will be happy to stay the same this week x

Back