Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I'm really hopeful for a good loss after rejoining last week. I've pointed everything, including the small buffet I had yesterday at a funeral and I still have about 10 weeklies left but I also had 3/4 of a bottle of wine on sat night and sometimes find wine just wrecks havoc with my weight loss so I'll just have to wait and see!

Hope everyone gets the result they're looking for tomorrow (I want 4lbs lol!!)

X

all i want is 2 pounds to get my 2 stone award! :fingerscrossed::cross::fingerscrossed::cross:

Got my fingers and toes crossed for ya, I'm praying for 1lb for tomorrow that'd be my first stone gone. Not much to want is it? Good luck to you.

xxx

smirnoff said:
all i want is 2 pounds to get my 2 stone award! :fingerscrossed::cross::fingerscrossed::cross:

1 lb for me to get my 2 stones. It will also make ww free again for me as I'll only be 5 lbs over my goal. I was gold member 2 years ago.

Mrsm79 said:
Got my fingers and toes crossed for ya, I'm praying for 1lb for tomorrow that'd be my first stone gone. Not much to want is it? Good luck to you.

xxx

1 lb is very achievable. :) .

xxx

:fingerscrossed::cross::fingerscrossed::cross: for you too! xx

ang2252 said:
Slimming world call a blow out "Flexi Syns". You can eat what you want if you are going to a party, night out etc. Then draw a line under it and go back to your daily syn allowance. Seems to work for them so why not us ;-)

Definitely sounds like my weekends :)

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone :)

1 lb for me to get my 2 stones. It will also make ww free again for me as I'll only be 5 lbs over my goal. I was gold member 2 years ago.

:fingerscrossed::cross::fingerscrossed::cross: lol xx

I want that lb off I gained last week. Hope I have, still got 22 weeklies left and still on 29pp until I hit 9 stone. Yet I still feel like I've gained :(

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Best of luck for tomorrow fellow wed weighers.
Im wishing for a 2-3lb loss this week after my 2 weeks of sts, will get me over the 3st mark. Been good, stuck to plan, but them damn scales refuse to budge. On the plus side though I definitely feel like Ive lost inches (or maybe cms), combat trouser that were comfortable on me couple of weeks ago are now loose.
Off on hols next Tues so have my regular wi tomorrow night and might wi again next Tues morn before I head off. 10 days in Spain, hope I dont do too much damage when Im away.
Please please please mr scales give me a loss tomorrow to motivate me not to pig out while abroad.

Hope u all get what u hope for :) xx

smirnoff said:
i have a blow out every wednesday after weigh in, a trip to the chippy and then extra chocolate afterwards!! x

That's definitely the way to do it!! Haha. I always do that too and it's just brilliant because I feel I'm not being deprived of anything then.

Last week though, I gained 3 pounds!! I was a bit taken aback but not too surprised because 2 weeks previously, I'd had a pretty bad week and it caught up with me. I usually would try and go for a walk a few times a week with my mam and our doggy beloved, but this week has been different. I've gone for an hour walk every single night and hopefully that will make the difference that I need to see!!! I've gone over my daily points a few days but hopefully I will not have gained again.

Best of luck to all of you!

Hi all,

A little bit worried about tomorrow's WI! It was my 1st wedding anniversary yesterday and went away for the night-have ended up about 30pp over my weekly points-that's baaaad!!

I had a big sandwich and a vanilla slice at lunch, a gorgeous French 3 course meal for dinner and a delicious breakfast! But most importantly I had a lovely night away with my gorgeous husband! To be honest i would do it all over again but I wouldn't have used as many weeklies earlier on in the week!!

I lost 3.5lb last week and only have 7lb to go to WW goal (14lb to go to my goal) but would really like to not put any weight on this week-think I'm kidding myself though!! New week starts tomorrow! Yeay!

Also how many points in a pimms and lemonade? Does the fruit count as a 5 a day ;-) xx

Attachments

• image-1475642170.jpg
    image-1475642170.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 40
congrats on your anniversary, you had a good reason to celebrate so what's it matter if it takes you an extra week to get to goal lol x

25ml pimms is 2 points. i will be asking the same in a few weeks when i am drinking strawberry daiquiris and pina coladas! x

Thank you!! Pimms and lemonade was our welcome drink at our wedding so was a nice touch last night!! ;-) xx

Hope everyone is ok and ready for weigh in?!
I just prepared his and hers cottage pie ready for tea tomorrow night after weigh in!! Xx

image-499397858.jpg

Back