Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Lost 1lb this week normally get weighed about 6pm.......1lb away from my first stone! Can't wait for next week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gavin said:
Lost 1lb this week normally get weighed about 6pm.......1lb away from my first stone! Can't wait for next week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That was my situation today and I made it yay. Good luck for next week, you can do it:)

xxx

Well done everyone :)

Im a bit cross, I only lost 1lb and it was for 2 weeks... Ive been good, kept within my points, weighed, tracked... etc... no its not TOTM... no ive not done different exercise, or eaten differently... theres no logical reason... really cross!! I still have 10 stone to lose so no excuse for the sad 4lbs ive lost in the last 5 weeks!!

Anyway rant over..... this week is another week!! :)

cheekychick81 said:

Im a bit cross, I only lost 1lb and it was for 2 weeks... Ive been good, kept within my points, weighed, tracked... etc... no its not TOTM... no ive not done different exercise, or eaten differently... theres no logical reason... really cross!! I still have 10 stone to lose so no excuse for the sad 4lbs ive lost in the last 5 weeks!!

Hi well done on your loss. I can understand your frustration. Listen are you drinking lots of water? Eating lots of fruit? Little things that truly help. :)

well done everyone I am wanting my first stone off next week so 2lb I will be needing !! I have sciatica at the moment so not much exercise :cry: so I will stick to my points the whole week and leave my weekly's alone and see if that works :sigh:

Hi cheekychick
Firstly well done on your loss, 1lb off is better than 1lb on.
Ive lost 3st and Im in the same boat as you the last 3 weeks, have stuck to diet, used up all my weeklies, earned approx 35 activity points each week that I dont use and had 2 weeks of sts and lost 1/2lb last night. Explained all this to leader and she said to cut back on my fruit intake and to mix my foods up a bit. Am off on hols next week and would love to get the 1/2lb I need for 3 stone, but ideally want 2-3lb off as Im heading on hols after weigh in and would love to have a good loss before I go.
Best of luck, stick with it, you will see good results soon.

Im still a wednesday weigher! Iv been off track for a couple weeks but im now back, full of determination and a brand new diary :D x
Hope everyone is doin great! X

xkimmyx
15lbs gone - 70lbs to go
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

we had a works outing to wetherspoons for brekkie at 8am lol. i didn't go for the 25pp traditional breakfast which wasn't very big anyway but had a sausage butty instead for 14pp. just having fruit and yoghurt for lunch so at least i have some points left for my evening meal :)

have a good week everyone! xx

smirnoff said:
we had a works outing to wetherspoons for brekkie at 8am lol. i didn't go for the 25pp traditional breakfast which wasn't very big anyway but had a sausage butty instead for 14pp. just having fruit and yoghurt for lunch so at least i have some points left for my evening meal :)

have a good week everyone! xx

O yummy I love sausage butty. Have a fun weekend too :)

is this a typical day then love?!! xx

Attachments

• unbranded-vladimir-figurine-bad-taste-bear.jpg
    unbranded-vladimir-figurine-bad-taste-bear.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 26
Back