Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

smirnoff said:
is this a typical day then love?!! xx

Love it!!! Going for my belated birthday dinner tonight O Dear !! :)

Primegirl, I hope you have a lovely time and don't worry too much, you can be good from tomorrow til Wednesday xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi everyone, I hope your all having good Friday nights.

I was wondering if anyone can help me with working out AP? I plan to start going to the gym again but I do WW online so I'm not familiar with any tips or strategies or methods of working out AP.
I do a lot of walking and use a WW pedometer but not sure regarding, cycling, cross trainer, weights, swimming etc.

Can anyone please help me with this?

xxx

Can anybody tell me how many pp in sambuca cos I can't find it x

Hey MrsM - not big on gym activity so I can't help - sorry!! xx

Smirnoff - from memory, Sambucca is a higher strength liqueur so I think 3pp for 25ml. Will check the bottle in work tomorrow xx

I have the hangover from hell, not sure how many vodkas I had but topped off with 4 sambucas was not a good idea! Jason is feeling rough but he is making 3 fried eggs on toast to recover, not sure I could keep anything down lol

Need a miracle to lose the half pound I wanted cos I think I've used this weeks and next weeks weeklies!!

Hope everyone is well and has been better than me xx

Lol Smirnoff!! Next weeks weeklies! I like it!! Sambuca is 3pp but you saved a point by having 4!! Only 11pp! Lol xx

Awwww Smirnoff hope u feel better soon- I don not know what is wrong with me- been totally off track this week again!! I need to get back to work get a bit of structure again in my life!! That way the kitchen cupboards cannot call me!!!

Thanks jackie, never drinking it again though, still feel light headed but appetite has returned with vengeance lol

LEB, I struggle during a weekend at home so long school holidays would be a nightmare!

All the best for wednesday to us all x

Haha i wish i could say my weekends been as fun! Lack of fun times means (this time at least) that i've found it easy to stay on track. I have used quite a lot of weeklies (18 left) but could be much worse!

Smirnoff...i'm finding the school holidays a killer!! Lost 3.5lb the first week but then put 1.5lb the week after-at this rate I'll go back bigger.

My initial thought was

Me + 6 weeks off = more time off to go to the gym, play tennis etc

but in reality

Me + 6 weeks off = more time for meals out and days out and just any excuse to eat or drink (ie-it's a nice day keys have a BBQ or if's a bit cool today I feel like a Sunday lunch or a cake and coffee)

Hmmm...I see to lack the idea of 'all in moderation' haha! x

Hope the hangover has passed Smirnoff. Had one myself yesterday, after birthday dinner on Fri. I'd wine with dinner the beer after it's the mixing that's the killer. Was vy careful then yesterday today for myself picking... my kids got ice cream cones today, so am trying to point the tidying up I did. You know when it's melting and I had to quickly lick the melting bits. 2 melting cones tidy up = 4 propoints??? Having a can of bud now as it's Sun and don't want any beer in the fridge Monday and Tuesday!!!

I'm fine now thanks, just waiting for my actifry chips to cook! x

yeah 7 weeks off is a nightmare when trying to be good!!!

Likeasweetshop I thought the same thing- think I have been to the gym 5 times lol

I had put on some weight at the start of the hols but I think by the time I go back I will be 2lbs or so off what I was!

Oh and had a mcdonalds today lol not good and totally keep thinking sure I am on my hols

Hello all!!!! Well done to all whether u lost or not u are still here fighting the flab :) hope u all had good weekends and hangovers are gone and the week ahead holds losses for u :) xx

back on track now with my 29pp per day, roll on wednesday night so i get a new batch LOL xx

I'm starting to get nervous about weigh in and it's only Monday!! Think it's cos I had a Chinese and wine on sat, all pointed but feels like im enjoying too much nice food to be on a diet! Oh well only the scales can show the truth so we'll see!

Hope everyone is having a good monday!! ( if there is such a thing ;) )

X

Smirnoff I am with u!!! Totally back on it today- off to ass kicking class in the gym this evening too :)

Roll on Wed :) never thought I'd say this but I am glad to be going back to work next week. Love my job but hate the early morns

Back