Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

CatherineBee said:
Good luck tomorrow everyone, I'm hoping for 1lb off as i've been neither an angel nor a devil this week. Fingers crossed!xx

Love this expression. Good luck everyone. Fingers and toes crossed. :)

Think I'm with Catherinebee too.

1lb for me this week I am pleased as I have sciatica so cant move much x

2lb for me this week. STS last week so its working out at about 1lb a week.

I'm 15st exactly... hopefully next week I'll be in the 14s!

Well i had a cheeky weigh in on my own scales and they say I've put on 1lb, I'll be raging if I have as I've been really good including not having a cake when I went out with my mum for coffee and mo having any of my husbands delicious Dominos last night!! :(

Hoping my classes scales will be different!!

Have mine tonight, dreading it! Very Boozy weekend. Hoping for a miracle though only need a pound for my stone!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gavin said:
Have mine tonight, dreading it! Very Boozy weekend. Hoping for a miracle though only need a pound for my stone!

Good luck!

xxx

2.5lb off this week!! This is getting scary...... xx

Good luck later weighers!! Well done losers!! Weight on? You're still here!! It'll come back off!! xx

Well done Jackie, you've had some fab weight losses in the last few weeks, what's your secret?

I lost 0.5lb today, bit disappointed but considering I lost 5lb last week its still a good weight loss for 2 weeks. Really hoping for 1.5lb next week for my first silver 7 tho!!

Well done everyone else and good luck for all those still to weigh!!! :)

Morning all,

After what I thought was a pretty poor week, I've ended up with a 4lbs loss :confused:

Won't complain though as that brings me down to 13st 11lbs

So much for logic eh?

:)

Al

x

Whiteybitey - I noticed a few things I was eating more than once a day was a point more if the 2 portions were added together rather than tracked individually. Eg. Crusts Away 50/50 is 2pp for 2 slices but 5pp for 4 slices.
These last 3 weeks - I've been keeping 7 weeklies to allow for the difference as I track on my iPhone breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. It's working!!! Lol.

Well done Al!! That's fab!!

Jackie xx

I STS this week, im a bit down about it coz I feel I've had a good week and done loads of excersize. I'm pretty sure I've lost size and hubby keeps telling me I look loads slimmer. There's nothing like seeing it in figures though:(

xxx

I finally have given myself a good kick up the backside and have re-assessed why I'm having issues. Having a very unattainable goal has demotivated me. So I've up my goal BMI to 21 rather than 20, and I've tried really hard this week and have lost 2lb! That's back to a stone loss from my original weight, and half a stone away from goal. I've upped my exercise - two zumba classes a week, I come out buzzing afterwards, and much longer walks with the dog.

In addition I have a sikh wedding reception to attend this coming Saturday and this 2lb loss and build in exercise could not have come sooner! I'll be wearing traditional sari dress and therefore a little of my midriff shall be showing! Don't want any tummy wobbling so there will be a lot of holding in!

Mrsm79 said:
I STS this week, im a bit down about it coz I feel I've had a good week and done loads of excersize. I'm pretty sure I've lost size and hubby keeps telling me I look loads slimmer. There's nothing like seeing it in figures though:(

xxx

I agree it's always nice to see a number. But it could all show on the scales next week :D

Mrsm79 said:

xxx

Hi all a nice -2 lbs for me this week after a 1/2 gain last week. Mrsm funny you should say this after the talk at ww this morning being about what we'd all if we got to the meeting and the scales was broken. The leader wanted to point out it's not totally about if the scales says youve lost or not many other ways show it like your clothes etc. So you've still had a good week your clothes and hubby says so. I do agree we want to see it on the scales too. I'm sure next week you will.

Al amazing first week lost well done also well done to rest of losers and sts' and good luck to those to still weigh in :)

some good results so far, hope it continues!! x

Hi I'm a newbie to both dieting and this forum :)

I started last Wednesday and weighed myself this morning (I'm WW online, no classes) and I've lost 6lbs in my first week.

I know not to expect that every week - though I won't complain should my body decide that's how it wants to do it :D

I have a question, if anyone can help? I go to the gym 4 times per week, 2 of those are mid week and I leave until around 7.30p.m. to give the gym plenty time to quieten down a little after the straight after work rush, but as a result I'm STARVING by the time I get home around 8.45.

I don't particularly want to cook a 'proper' meal at that time of day, any ideas of what I could do that is quick and filling (I usually have around 10 points to play with for my evening meal).

Many thanks :)

Back