Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hey hon, a stir fry only takes about 3- 5 minutes and is very filling. Get some noodles (doesn't matter whether its straight to wok or the ones that need boiling for 3-5mins). Cook up some chicken or pork or beef pieces in a wok or pan (i use frylight spray). Add whether veg you want... Or none if you like. Put the noodles in the wok when they're cooked and then put a tbsp soya sauce over it all, that's what I make when I'm starving and don't wanna wait on the oven lol. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey hon, a stir fry only takes about 3- 5 minutes and is very filling. Get some noodles (doesn't matter whether its straight to wok or the ones that need boiling for 3-5mins). Cook up some chicken or pork or beef pieces in a wok or pan (i use frylight spray). Add whether veg you want... Or none if you like. Put the noodles in the wok when they're cooked and then put a tbsp soya sauce over it all, that's what I make when I'm starving and don't wanna wait on the oven lol. X

That's a good idea, and that really wouldn't take up much time cooking and waiting (and snacking waiting for something to bake!) - thank you very much x

I've been ill for the past few days so I'm not going to meeting tonight. Home scales weigh same as WW ones- lost that half I gained. Was gutting as had 0 weeklies so up for Wendy Plan this week to see if that stops my gains!

What is the wendy plan ? how does it work anyone ? x

Wendy Plan is something that was used on Old points plan to boost metabolism. Someone came up with a way to use your weeklies that might do the same thing. I'm trying it this week. On Day 5 today.
This is what you do... you use all your standard Daily PPoints as usual but distribute the Weeklies as per below:

Day 1 +2
Day 2 +8
Day 3 +3
Day 4 +18
Day 5 +2
Day 6 +9
Day 7 +7

How are you finding it so far azwethinkweiz?

been epicly busy last few weeks and away at the weekend. Anyway have lost 1lb and hit my 50lb mark so I'll take that :D

Gavin said:
I agree it's always nice to see a number. But it could all show on the scales next week :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fingers crossed! Just not sure what to do to guarantee it, I've upped my food intake coz I upped my exercise and I lost last week. This week I've upped my exercise but probably not my food intake. It's just a case of trial and error I suppose, it's just so frustrating coz I'm nearly in the 11's.

xxx

Jackieb68 said:
2.5lb off this week!! This is getting scary...... xx

Good luck later weighers!! Well done losers!! Weight on? You're still here!! It'll come back off!! xx

Jackie, do you have a diary I could peek at coz your doing really well and are good and consistent?

xxx

STS this week, thank God. I don't know how I managed it. I had a horrible weekend and ended taking it out on myself food-wise.

Mrsm79 said:
Jackie, do you have a diary I could peek at coz your doing really well and are good and consistent?

xxx

I don't at the minute but I'm thinking of starting one on here because I can't really look back at weeks that have been good or bad!! lol xx

i only lost half but it means that i have now lost 2 stone :party0049:

smirnoff said:
i only lost half but it means that i have now lost 2 stone :party0049:

Me and you babe. Got my 2 nd stone today too. Well done :)

Yay Smirnoff and Primegirl!! :D

well done primegirl, feels great doesn't it?!! xx

LittleMissThin 17 said:
How are you finding it so far azwethinkweiz?

Its good... Had my "blowout" day yesterday and gotta pull it back to only using 2 weeklies today. I was absolutely stuffed yesterday though lol! I dunno if it'll really have any affect on my weight loss but its worth a go ;) you're gonna try it this week are ya? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back