Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

No sickness lasted full 9 months :-s so not getting my hopes up! Defo the last baby!!!

Boo to the sickness!!! x

Lost 2lbs. Don't know how. So happy. :D

Yay!!! I lost 5.5 :) bk to it now!!!! Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Yay!!! I lost 5.5 :) bk to it now!!!! Xx

Yippee!!! Well done. Great loss. Delighted for you Carly, you deserve it. Onwards and downwards :)

well done carly hunny, keep at it girl xxx

Well done to the Tuesday weighers, good luck tomorrow to the Wednesday gang xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck Wednesday weighters. Welcome back Smirnoff :)

3lb for me. phew seem to have gotten past the impossible number I couldnt get below for weeks :D am in the 13s now YAY

Hell all!!

Well it's my first weigh in at ww this week. I am really looking forward to getting stuck in and sticking with it with help of this forum. Looks amazing. You are all do so well and are soo inspiring :)

Is it just me or does anyone else always feel heavier on a Wednesday when you know the weigh in is looming!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

EilidhA said:
Hell all!!

Well it's my first weigh in at ww this week. I am really looking forward to getting stuck in and sticking with it with help of this forum. Looks amazing. You are all do so well and are soo inspiring :)

Welcome and good luck with your first weigh in :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey all!!

Welcome newbies! Well done losers! Good luck later weighers! Lol @ Gavin!!

3lb off for me today! 1.5lb to ww goal....... OMG....... xx

EilidhA said:
Hell all!!

Aww welcome! You'll be looked after don't worry! I'm just off to the gym and gonna weigh myself at there since I'm not at work this week. A week off tracking pretty much and a hen party lol. Fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone x

Jackie that is fab!!!! Go you!! I am so jealous!! You lot are getting thin- I'm getting fat lol good reason though. A little baby lol

Back