Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

LEB said:
Jackie that is fab!!!! Go you!! I am so jealous!! You lot are getting thin- I'm getting fat lol good reason though. A little baby lol

Oh Lorene!! Yours is the best reason in the world to put weight on!!! I'm soooo excited for you!!!
YOU are the reason I got back on the wagon!!! I can't thank you enough!!! I don't know what's going on this time. But I really am enjoying it!! Scary stuff.....

Thank you sooooo much xxxx

Hi everyone. I did it. Lost the last 1/2 lb and made WW goal. :) :) :)
well done everyone on your losses.
Best of luck those still to weigh.
Jackie next week will be your big week. It's so exciting.
Im still going to be on here I've 8 lbs to lose for my final and Christmas goal.

Primegirl said:
Hi everyone. I did it. Lost the last 1/2 lb and made WW goal. :) :) :)
well done everyone on your losses.
Best of luck those still to weigh.
Jackie next week will be your big week. It's so exciting.
Im still going to be on here I've 8 lbs to lose for my final and Christmas goal.

That is fab!!! I'm so pleased for you!!! Well done!!
I can't wait to reach ww goal..... It'll probably drag now 1/2 lb a week!! Lol. It's people like you on here - who spur the rest of us on!! Thank you xx

MrsLmc said:
well done everyone on the losses. And congrates Primegirl on getting to target. Its a brilliant feeling.

1.5lb loss this week for me, was away for the weekend so I'm shocked and extremely delighted xxx

Wow, well done :)

xxx

Jackie I know I told you then I fell off- got back on- found out I was pregnant lol

You have done brill- now when I have this little baby I'll be looking for some serious support lol xxxx

LEB said:
Jackie I know I told you then I fell off- got back on- found out I was pregnant lol

You have done brill- now when I have this little baby I'll be looking for some serious support lol xxxx

Lol. No bother at all!!! xxxx

2nd WI for me and a pesky 1lb gain. Will be back on track next week, i will not let 1 stinking pound get the better of me this time!

Congrats to all the other losers and for the ones like me, chin up we'll be back next week :)

A little half lb off for me this evening and got my 6th silver 7 so am a happy camper.

Well done everyone

Jamaica sounds great Smirnoff :D

On the weigh side, I gained 3 lbs in 4 weeks. Not sure if I'm happy or not lol.

Well done for the fab losses all!! So close Jackie! Well done PG!!!

Don't panic Gavin or anyone else who had a little gain! It will be off in no time xx

Back