Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

We can all do this! Kicks up bottoms for all ESP me!!! Good luck for wed xx

Ltme said:
Wrll today not going any better ha tost for breakie skipped.lunch and took kids swimming but wen we cane out we ended up bringing a kfc home aurgh i hate that hubby of mine being off !! But we had it at half 4 so it was a lunch dinner kinda thing tmro will ve a good day fruit and yogurt, soups and salads coming my way x

Aww wer u good today so far... Lol.
I didnt eat a few points yday ... Hoping i can go gym tonight which may help but not off colege til 7! X

Good luck for tomorrow :) x

good luck to everyone, i am looking at a mighty GAIN but never mind, onwards and downwards! xx

Best of luck everyone. Not weighing in today I'm down the country for few days :)

STS this week....... Sigh :(

Lost 1lb. not entirely happy sine I was perfect all week and had no weeklies. oh well still a loss. for my 60lb so yay for that :D

GLL said:
Lost 1lb. not entirely happy sine I was perfect all week and had no weeklies. oh well still a loss. for my 60lb so yay for that :D

You should be really happy with that, maybe you didn't eat enough?

xxx

-0.5lb off so so happy with that. Had an extremely bad weekend. Well done every one else who lost or sts xxxxxxx

GLL 60lb is absolutely amazing really well done. 1lb is brill congrates xx And as Tracy says maybe you didn't eat enough. I know I've to use all my dailies and as many weeklies as I can to get a good loss. Good luck next week xxxxx

1st week and i have 4.5lbs off! Sooo pleased. My mini goal is to have a stone off by xmas.
Well done everyone who had a loss and there is next week to lose it for those who sts or gained.
Have a great week everyone :)

Hi all, i'm new to this forum lol i've done WW before but i keep giving up so i thought i'd restart afresh without the meetings... i done know how but i lost 7lbs this week... are you all from the UK using pro points?? would be great to find a few buddies on here for support :) congrats on all ur losses xxx

Wow, thats amazing Catherine!! go you!! :D xx

as expected, after missing 3 weigh ins, i had a gain, 8.5 pounds and it was worth every ounce, really wish i was back in jamaica!!

should hopefully shift it by christmas and then look at lowering my ww target weight :D

Lost 6.5 :) so happy
Put up 5.5 last week knew it cudnt b true! x

Back