1 lb down for me x

Congrats on losses any loss is a great one
I went to class and lost 1.5lbs

Amazed considering the crap i have eatten the last week or soo

Oh and it took ne to my 1st shinny 7 xx

Congrats on the losses everyone :) xx

Well done all :) xx

am i being congratulated on my gain?!! xx

I see you been to Jamaica... ahhh i love it there.. Whereabouts did you go . I went to Runaway bay... N you did very well only gaining a small amount . You will soon get that back off. Im sure the holiday was well worth it tho..
:character00238::character00238::character00238:

stayed at ocho rios, our third time, looking to go to negril next year :D

Don't think I'll make my target any time soon. Put on 3.5lbs this week, had a wedding and a birthday party that I didn't know about in advance :( Ah well, best foot forward for the coming week.

I was planning a very quiet weekend (for a change) but I'm out with a mate tomorrow night, parents taking me out for lunch on Saturday and a mate's birthday do on Sunday so plans gone a bit tits up lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

have a great weekend everyone. i am sooooooooooooo excited, got stone roses tickets :D :D :D xx

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

Last night wasn't the problem, it is my first Saturday night in since January and I have demolished 500g Haargen Dazs strawberry cheesecake ice cream lol xx

U are all being congratulated for being awesome n still here x

Yummy Icecream Smirnoff :) x

hey im on wednesday morning i started 7 weeks ago im really enjoyin the propoints plan this week i lost 1 1/2 pound which i was delighted with coz i 2 bday partys and i didnt really track just kinda watched my portions good luck on nxt weeks weigh in everyone!!!

Good luck to u too :) x

Back