Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. I've been very good for me, no alcohol at all this weekend lol.

Still got 30 weeklies left which I am hoping not to use. Funny thing is though, I think my body handles weeklies used as booze better than weeklies used as food. I feel like a hippo and I have an awful feeling that the scales haven't budged this week :( xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

smirnoff said:
Hope everyone has had a good weekend. I've been very good for me, no alcohol at all this weekend lol.

Still got 30 weeklies left which I am hoping not to use. Funny thing is though, I think my body handles weeklies used as booze better than weeklies used as food. I feel like a hippo and I have an awful feeling that the scales haven't budged this week :( xx

I find this too, I have a much better loss when my weeklies are used for alcohol than I do when they are used for food, i used all 49 on food one week and I think I actually put on or sts, can't remember but I know I do better when I don't eat them!

Good luck anyway I'm sure you'll be fine

Gud luck dis week guys...AHHH IT HAS NOT BEEN GUD FOR ME AT ALL ...I have started eating at mite again. I have a Lil gal 8mths and l find myself snacking wen she wakes up.. I mean l write my points down bt l juss wanted to stop eating at nite... Any suggestions guys....xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My little one is 8 months too, tho she's is ok at night. Try having fruit if you wanna pick on something, I used to be the same but since I've been following healthy and filling I've been so much better, I hardly ever snack

stacey1985 said:
My little one is 8 months too, tho she's is ok at night. Try having fruit if you wanna pick on something, I used to be the same but since I've been following healthy and filling I've been so much better, I hardly ever snack

How have you done on H/F? I'm interested in giving it a go:)

xxx

Yeah drink does a better result for me too! But kinda used it but 35 more for both this week :-( x

frozen grapes are ace....or even sugar free mini lollie pops!! xx

Mrsm79 said:
How have you done on H/F? I'm interested in giving it a go:)

xxx

Honestly I love it...I was so skeptical but the first week I lost 4lb, and then second week 3lb, then over Xmas and new year I actually lost 1/2lb!! I do a point day now and again but I really struggle to stay within my points now! Healthy n filling is great and I use all my weeklies. I eat loads more than I did when I pointed and I not eating rubbish because I'm not snacking!!!

Thank you all for your support l will do the fruit thing ...l haven't tries h/f!!!!maybe l shld ...have a gud week all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Give it a go, it's good if you know when you're full up.

And thanks to the lady with the frozen grapes idea...I've just popped some in little tubs n got them in the freezer...never thought of that!!

stacey1985 said:
Honestly I love it...I was so skeptical but the first week I lost 4lb, and then second week 3lb, then over Xmas and new year I actually lost 1/2lb!! I do a point day now and again but I really struggle to stay within my points now! Healthy n filling is great and I use all my weeklies. I eat loads more than I did when I pointed and I not eating rubbish because I'm not snacking!!!

That's my problem at the mo, I've started the contraceptive patch and it's making me more hungry and I've been really snacky it's doing my head in. I was 1lb away from the 10's before Christmas and I've put loads back on. I'm really annoyed with myself:( I'm constantly hungry. I WI Friday so I might start H/F then.
You've done brilliantly well done. Do you have a diary I could follow?

xxx

Ladies what's H/F? I'm in need of a shake up could be awake when I go back to we on wednesday. Can't control my eating. Only started back walking yesterday.bi guess well hoping it'll all come together when I go for my wi. ;-)

Mrsm79 said:
That's my problem at the mo, I've started the contraceptive patch and it's making me more hungry and I've been really snacky it's doing my head in. I was 1lb away from the 10's before Christmas and I've put loads back on. I'm really annoyed with myself:( I'm constantly hungry. I WI Friday so I might start H/F then.
You've done brilliantly well done. Do you have a diary I could follow?

xxx

Hi thanks,

Lost 26lbs in total and I'm on the 11th week. Healthy and filling definitely works if you wanna snack all the time! I was just eating rubbish in between meals cuz I was so hungry.

I don't have a diary on here I use a app called momento, I've taken photos every 4 weeks and measurements too, plus a photo each day of my tracker so I've always got something to look back on should h ever feel the urge to fall back into old habits.

I got to goal with weight watchers before u had my 2 children so I know it's possible but I also know how easy is it to put it back on...that's why I really love healthy and filling...I can see that as a real long term life change which will hopefully help keep the weight off. Still got 33lb to go...but I WILL BE THERE BY may, my daughters first birthday!

Stick with it, and keep coming on here for support it's great motivation!!!

X

Primegirl said:
Ladies what's H/F? I'm in need of a shake up could be awake when I go back to we on wednesday. Can't control my eating. Only started back walking yesterday.bi guess well hoping it'll all come together when I go for my wi. ;-)

Healthy and filling is the new plan from weight watchers, you can eat certain food from a list freely, until you feel satisfied. No weighing no counting points...it's great! And you still get 49 weeklies.....LOVE IT!

stacey1985 said:
Healthy and filling is the new plan from weight watchers, you can eat certain food from a list freely, until you feel satisfied. No weighing no counting points...it's great! And you still get 49 weeklies.....LOVE IT!

Thanks havent wi for a month. Is it a new thing? I'm going tomrw. I don't go evey week anymore as im at maintenance. I was reading your story well done so far that's great. I know exactly what you mean by how easy it is to put it all back on. I am in the same situation. I've done it before and put it all back on. Hopefully this te I can keep it off :) is the list mostly fruit and veg?

I've only tried filling and healthy for one day, it reminded me too much of slimming world when I ate like a horse lol. Now I've got to goal I may try it again a couple of days a week as no counting is very appealing x

Thanks Smirnoff. Best of luck everyone :)

So close to you 5% im so jealous lol

Oh and by the way were not all "Ladies" some guys here as well haha

Back