Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hello everyone! Started WW a week last Wednesday and found this forum whilst looking for recipes, it seemed like a pretty friendly place so I decided to join up! Ill be joining in on this thread on Wednesday anyways so good luck all and nice to meet you :)

Hello everyone! Started WW a week last Wednesday and found this forum whilst looking for recipes, it seemed like a pretty friendly place so I decided to join up! Ill be joining in on this thread on Wednesday anyways so good luck all and nice to meet you :)

Welcome Sweetie, are u going to start your own diary? X

What does that involve and how do I do it? Sorry I haven't had chance for a good look round yet....

There's a WW Food Diary Section and you just create one...mine is called 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' if you wanted to have a read up. X

There's a WW Food Diary Section and you just create one...mine is called 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' if you wanted to have a read up. X

Thank you! Ill take a look.... Im worried Ill just bore everyone with a list of what Ive eaten haha.... Ill see how I get on.

Thank you! Ill take a look.... Im worried Ill just bore everyone with a list of what Ive eaten haha.... Ill see how I get on.

I love reading other people's diaries as it gives me inspiration and it makes me think before I make my choices as I'm accountable on my diary! X

Second weigh in, put on like 1/4 of a lb. I don't understand why though.... I've stuck to the plan the whole week, and not lost anything. my life is revolving around where I can go and what I can eat but if its not going to make a difference I wonder what the point is....

WW started 12th June 13

Second weigh in, put on like 1/4 of a lb. I don't understand why though.... I've stuck to the plan the whole week, and not lost anything. my life is revolving around where I can go and what I can eat but if its not going to make a difference I wonder what the point is....

WW started 12th June 13

Did u use any Weeklies Sweetie? I find I have better the losses when I use them. X

Yeah, I'm still pretty new and I'm doing online so not had anything explained but I thought I should lose, even if I used some of those....x

WW started 12th June 13

Sorry I misread what you put... Yes I used 44 of the 49..... Ill stick to it.. See what next week brings..... X

WW started 12th June 13

Sorry I misread what you put... Yes I used 44 of the 49..... Ill stick to it.. See what next week brings..... X

WW started 12th June 13

Maybe if that doesn't work next week then lower it 5 Weeklies at a time, see what your optimum is. X

Wed for me too. Been at my sister's house forvtha last week. We have been encouraging each other. She lost 1.5...my weigh in is at 6.30....fingers and all that x

I'm a Wednesday weigher! If I lose 4lb on my second week I will be over the moon! You should be pleased with that, it's really good!

I have a lot to lose too. Just going to take it one day at a time otherwise would get too overwhelmed with how far I have to go! X

1.2lbs for me. Not disappointed but I did have a sneak peek yesterday morning an it was a 2lb loss! Hopefully it will come off next week!

Back