WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS :)

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Morning all. Good luck to all the weighers today. I am off to get weighed at 9.30 and am confident most of last weeks 10lb gain has been erradicated! I shall post later to confirm :)

Morning, im there tonight at 6, ive definatly gained this week as all ive done is eat rubbish. Oh well today is another weigh in and tomorrow a new week and all rubbish has been removed (in my belly muhahahaha) so im not too worried. Good luck everyone.

Good luck Wednesday Weighers!!

My weigh in is in an hour, had the bf over from Germany for 10 days, which was wonderful, but not diet friendly >.< I don't step on the scales between meetings so really nervous as to how I've done **bites nails**

I get weighed at 5pm tonight and after a sneaky peek on the scales I'm not feeling too confident. I've stuck to plan all week so if I do have a slight gain there's nothing I could've done better.

Good luck everyone!

good luck guys :) xx

Good luck everyone. X

Bloo I have done exactly the same as you! Today's scales say the same as they did last week before I got weighed. Maybe it's my last week naughtiness coming back to haunt me (had fish n chips) or maybe it's having naughty food yesterday lunchtime after my interview and me holding onto water because it was salty?

Either way, I suck. :( And i'm stressing about my job interview.

Cautiously sipping green tea hoping for a 3lb wee before class haha!

Good luck everyone xx

Lost 1lb and Slimmer of the Week again. It's a relief to get my weight shifting again. I've now lost all my holiday weight gain. Hopefully all the exercise I'm doing will start to help with my weight loss.

I'm now hoping to lose at least one stone before Christmas.

Good luck everyone.

chuffy how did you manage to gain 10lb in a week?? xx

It wasn't a weeks gain i'd been on holiday for a month, so last week was my first weigh in for a month. On the plus side i weighed in this morning and it was a 9lb loss!! Ha ha I was 100% this week and it shows!

wow, that's amazing!!!! well done you! :D

i stayed the same :cry: am actually devastated as I thought I'd had a superb week........A question for you all, how do you all stay motivated when you sts? It's put me in a crappy mood as I'm having a tough time in other areas of my life but I thought at least my slimming world plan was going swimmingly!

Back