Wednesday WI Club!

Well done Biggie - you're doing fab, I would be delighted to lose half of that in a month, keep up the great work

BF

Thanks bluefox2 :)

well done to everyone, and wow the losses are amazing, these threads are really good to keep us going, and i like how we are all normal and have days off etc but just pick up and go. I am so glad i found this diet and these forums, i think i will become the size i want to be.

Hi everyone :)
Today is my 5th WI and I have lost another 4lb, which makes total -29lb !!!! :D
TWO STONES GONE!!!! wooo wooooo!!!
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
I'm soooo happy :)

Good luck peeps with your wi!!!

That's fantastic Biggie. Well done you. I've only managed a mere 9.5lb in 5 weeks!!!

Thank you Safcd1 :)

You have lost a lot! Look at your start weight, it's like half mine one :D

I'm going to treat myself tomorrow with a new face cream Lancome. I was so good. :eek:

When I first starting healthy eating about 3.5 Years ago I was 12 st 4. So I know I've done good really. I'm just impatient haha

HI everyone :)
So, this is my 6 WI result: -6lb :eek:
I am absolutely over the moon. Yes, I have been 100%TS for 6 weeks. No slip ups (so far). I didn't do anything extra, like any kind of exercise or so. I also didn't do AAMW, because I just couldn't be bothered. I am quite a lazy bum :eek:
And when I saw -6lb this morning I could not believe it, so checked 3 times - still the same. It comes up to total loss of -35lb or 2st 7lb!!! :woohoo:
I love exante!. :crazy:
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011: :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
Good luck everyone!
xxx

So chuffed for you Biggie, well done, fantastic news - has just cheered me up x

BF

Thank you bluefox2 :) you're doing great too!! go us!!! :D

So another -3lb gone :) this is my 7 WI today and also TOTM :eek: I'm happy with this loss. Then more that I feel extremely bloated and like not loosing anything at all.
I was size 24 - top and 22 -bottom when started this diet. Now I'm two sizes down!!!
:happy036::happy036::happy036:
(so 20 top and 18 bottom at the moment) This is incredible. I haven't been bottom 18 since March 2007!!!
Love Exante :)
:party0038:

thanks tink82 :) this is so cool! I FINALLY can buy clothes in NORMAL shops! Evans - never ever again :D They won't see me there any more. And I have 1,5 months before my holiday, so hope to lose a little bit more :eek:
yay go me!!! :talk017:

Back