Weds HOUR BY HOUR!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning flowers!

It's another day!!!

At the end of each day at work, I leave my colleagues saying, "Well, that's one day closer to retirement"

Now, I wake up saying, that's one day closer to slimness health and beauty!!

So well done everyone - another day DONE!

Hope you all have a great day today!

hehe - thought I'd have a go. :)

I once was a fat girl
With no self esteem
Then one day I woke
And I wanted to scream

Years spent suffering
Depression and strife
All but given up
Then I found Lighter Life

The doorway was opened
The stairs they were laid
No reason to fear
To be so afraid

So on to the bandwagon
I jumped with both feet
Who ever knew
Losing weight to be sweet

And now with new friends
I'm longer alone
We'll make it to the end
Stone by stone.

XXX

Excellent poem BL - think we'll have to start a poetry section.

Well the weather here is bright and the sun is out which bodes especially well for all the VLCD dieters across the country - their forecast is that today will put them in a sunny disposition, positivity will ooze from them, their smiles will light up the sky and there may be a period today where a good bit of exercise will raise their energy levels.

So I'm now going to march off to the kitchen to get my first glass of water (all of about 10 steps :D)

Good Morning everyone from sunny berkshire.:character00238:

I love your weather forecasts Katie, puts me in an even better frame of mind.

Lovely poem BL you are so talented.

Just told them at work that I had put on:break_diet:when I told them 2oz they nearly fell on the floor laughing. They are very supportive here which is great.

I just re-read my "I am lucky because" post and when I look it seems that I have a wonderful life. I have been very successful and am a very determined Lady (excuse the pun) and am beginning to realised that losing weight was the only thing that I couldnt master.

Well perhaps I am afraid that it will be taken away from it if I lost weight. I always said to myself that losing the weight, to me, would be like winning the lottery, nothing could buy me what I would feel if I got to my goal weight. I know because I have been there.

As I decrease I will have to be careful that I dont go into self sabatage mode which I have done many times, even a bit this week. Its as if when things dont go 100% right in my life I have to damage the weight loss, in case that is it.

I think I have talked a lot of gabble but it made sense when it came out I am gonna press submit now in case I change my mind. I think sometimes writing down instant thoughts can help you sort your mind out.

Lady you feel free to gabble - it did make sense to me but even if it doesn't to anybody else, as long as it does to you that's all that matters. It can be really cathartic to write things down and sometimes by doing so you notice things that you have actually missed.

Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a bit of a mad morning in work... wasn't a good one.. then just got on here read the thread and it has put me in a very positive mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had all my packs yesterday plus 6 litres of water so that was good adn today is gonna be a positive one too...............

Got my new car yesterday was wonderful..... so excited..

Morning everyone! (Yes I know what time it is but iv only just got up!- IM A STUDENT! its allowed hehe.)
hope u all have a good day. Have already managed a litre and am now freezing cold :(
I cooked pancakes yesterday( i easily made 100) for my 20 friends. Made up 8 batches of mixture. Flipped them all. Avoided the lemon, sugar, syrup, chocolate spread etc etc. and boyfiend made me up a vanilla milkshake :)
was very proud. but again not tempted at all- Im way too focused!
xxxxxxxx

maybe out of the vanilla one. with a little caramel?!
but it would be difficult cos you would have to dry fry it and it would stick!?!
xxx

I just re-read my "I am lucky because" post and when I look it seems that I have a wonderful life. I have been very successful and am a very determined Lady (excuse the pun) and am beginning to realised that losing weight was the only thing that I couldnt master.

Well perhaps I am afraid that it will be taken away from it if I lost weight. I always said to myself that losing the weight, to me, would be like winning the lottery, nothing could buy me what I would feel if I got to my goal weight. I know because I have been there.

As I decrease I will have to be careful that I dont go into self sabatage mode which I have done many times, even a bit this week. Its as if when things dont go 100% right in my life I have to damage the weight loss, in case that is it.

I think I have talked a lot of gabble but it made sense when it came out I am gonna press submit now in case I change my mind. I think sometimes writing down instant thoughts can help you sort your mind out.

You gabble away Lady!! I agree, putting thoughts to pen and paper - or font and monitor in this case is a very helpful tool.

I too felt losing weight was unacheivable. Real weight. I know I could do 1 or 2 stone - but that is.

WHen I learned to ride a motorbike, which was just last year, I thought I was crazy for doing it at 47 years old. I mean, I now know what pain is...unlike a teenager! But I had always wanted a Harley. So I decided, I AM GOING TO DO IT. I found the training extrememly stressful. EXTREMELY. I was in tears most mornings going in (I had never ridden a bike in my life, and was to learn and test within 5 days...it was a lot for this old head.) And it did not help that every single day I trained was heavy winds and rain. It was the most stressful thing I ever did. I kept telling myself it was the most difficult. But it wasn't - I was confusing difficult with stress. But when it was all said and done, and I got my license, the stress was gone and it became a joy.

I realised then, losing WEIGHT was the msot difficult thing I have ever done. Or tried to do. And then learning to ride, second. So I figured, well hell. I mastered the SECOND most difficult thing - if I could do that...surely I should be able to lose all this weight! And thats what got my mind ticking, and then I found LL. It was destiny I think because I knew I was ready and I knew I could do it.

Like you, I too worry about self sabotage. EVERY single attempt, at least in the last 7 years since I have been in the UK, I have never been successful in getting past the 2 stone mark. I'd get very uncomfortbable - not sure if it was with the restrictions of a diet - SLimming World - or if it was all the comments - or lack of comments - just not sure what it was. But I would hit two stone - and then pack it and more on again. I think this time, we have to draw strength from what we have acheived - it is no easy task going without food!!! And we are DOING IT!!!! Surely that has to be hard, like learning to ride a bike. Or being successful in your horse industry. Its not easy - its hard graff. So - if we could do those things, surely we can shake that fear and let ourselves come out of these shells of ours. That has to be easier - if we let it be. ;)

I know we are gonna get there. Every one of us. We are brave women and we CAN do it!!! :)

Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a bit of a mad morning in work... wasn't a good one.. then just got on here read the thread and it has put me in a very positive mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had all my packs yesterday plus 6 litres of water so that was good adn today is gonna be a positive one too...............

Got my new car yesterday was wonderful..... so excited..

Glad your day turned around Mandy and you are sounding so positive!! Good girl!!! And congrats on your new car!!! How exciting - what is it? :)

a very new nonstick pan on a low heat should be alright! I may just attempt that one night soon!!

Will start out with just a spoonful to see how it goes so as not to waste a whole pack!! I'm learning.... ;) :D

Ahh! Just thought of something - if we put parchment or baking paper in the pan and the mix on to that? Then before flipping it, put another sheet on top.

lol - its more a challenge then something thats going to be really good because we can't have butter and lemon and sugar or syrup!! lol But might be a fun experimnet anyway!

Well hello again honies...... the evening is drawing in and so is the feeling of joy and happiness that everyone feels when they think about the weight that they've lost and the way that they will look and feel in the not too distant future. Though it's set to be a dry evening on the outside your insides will be happily flooding with the joy that is H2O....

Keep on glugging ..... and just as importantly please keep on smiling :D

I can pull my trousers down to wee now without unbuttoning or unzipping them!! :D My waist, despite the measurments the other night has not seemed to change, but I guess it is!! I think actually, my hysterectomy belly is what is really slowing me down in getting into the next size down.:(

Bugger that belly.:mad::D

BL, if the trousers can come down, then you can't be too far off getting into a smaller size - get thee to the charity shops!!

How sad am I, got a really nice principles shrug and a coast top from the charity shop today, 3 quid each. My compulsion for food has been overtaken by a compulsion to go to the charity shops! Before I started LL I never used to go in charity shops as I thought nothing would fit me - now I can't keep out of them!

Back