WeeDees SnS escapade

WeeDee

Silver Member
Hi everyone.
So this morning I've taken the step and purchased a 28 day pack. I've done lipotrim previously where I lost about 2.5 stone. I came off the end of September and I've gained about 7lb since then. It was always my plan to blitz the rest through February and March so here I am.
I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and get some inspiration. This site has been invaluable to me in the past.
WeeDee.

Good luck with S&S! This section of the forums isn't very active, but some of the other VLCD sections are still going! I did LL in 2008 and S&S on and off a few years after that, I know it's tough, and you've done lipotrim before, so you know it's hard, but achievable!

day 4 and so far so good. It is easier to get through the first few days when you know what to expect. Got the funny taste in my mouth and not feeling hungry so ketosis has hit!! Thank goodness!!

Back again! Day 1 (again). Only gained 3lb since I stopped last time but feeling very bloated and bad habits creeping back in. Time to get a grip again. Looking forward to chatting to others in the same position. Onwards and downwards.

Back