Week 1 29lbs lost

So far we have lost:

Lea8198: 1.75lbs
Emma2008: 5lbs
Elegantriposte: 0.5
Wannabslim: (Goodluck!)

Total: 7.25lbs (and still more to come!)

Good for you hun!! I shall be joining you next week with a weight loss to hun xx heres to next Monday xx

I'm just thinking, well, if I lose 1.5lbs then I'm there! :D I'm done!

It may or may not happen, but it's a nice thought. :)

x

OH MY GOD i just saw your ticker LOL! That is fantastic...wow ahhh that means you'll be in your skinny jeans...you lucky thing xxx

Haha, I can't really wear skinny jeans unless they're about a 12!
I prefer slouch jeans or bootleg or basically anything which isn't tight around my calves :rolleyes: haha.

It's really weird to think that I've come this far, and I'm THIS close to my target! Hasn't quite sunk in yet!

x

Hun I know for a fact when I get into size 12 my bum bum will be in skinny jeans for all to see LOL!! Im sure it will sink in esp when ppl comment on about you looking slimmer. Enjoy it hun, I wish I was in ur shoes xx

Jennikay: 3lbs

Total: 10.25lbs (and still more to come!)

Anna: 4.25lbs

Total: 14.5lbs (and still more to come!)

Someone scrape me off the floor - I weighed in yesterday but didn't believe the scales, so weighed in again this morning to check. I've lost another 7 lbs!!!! Wow a whole stone gone in two weeks :party0011:

Well done to everyone else - seems to have been a good WI all round :)

Someone scrape me off the floor - I weighed in yesterday but didn't believe the scales, so weighed in again this morning to check. I've lost another 7 lbs!!!! Wow a whole stone gone in two weeks :party0011:

Well done to everyone else - seems to have been a good WI all round :)

Aww well done Jax! We're all doing so well! xxx

congrats everyone you're all doing brilliantly! :D

Hi there:wavey::talk017:I am a monday weigher too, but only just found this thread on tues morning!!!

I wi last night and lost 5.5lb!!:party0011: I had gained 2.5 the week before, but was really chuffed with the scales!

Go monday weighers!!! we rock XX

My goodness! We have done well!

Jax, that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done. This diet lark obviously agrees with you :D

NooNoo, another top class result! Well done!

Anna: 4.25lbs
Jax123: 7lbs
NooNoo: 5.5lbs

Total: 27lbs :D :D :D

Last edited:
Back