Total Solution Week 1 - 4 Days in

Hi everyone, this is my first post but have been reading for the last few days to keep me motivated. I weighed myself this morning (yes, I know I shouldn't!) and I've lost 8 lbs so far. So pleased! I also feel miles better. I thought it would be really tough but it actually hasn't been really. Here's hoping it continues!

Well done thats a good loss l am restarting exante tomoz 20th Aug did it last year lost 3and half stone in 8 weeks but put back on cos l pigged out could kick myself l was always on this site so much support and motivation so good luck and well done

That's great Amber, stick with it - I'm a weigher as well, it's ok to do so as long as you can live with it and keep going when the scales don't move or even go up depending on body fluctuations.

Yeah, that's the hard part, this morning I had put on a lb and I was pretty gutted but have stuck to it today and been to the gym and I feel pretty confident tomorrow will be better! I just don't have the patience to wait a whole week!

Good luck! This site helps so much if you feel tempted, there's so much to read sometimes I'll just read through them all til I forget about whatever it was that was tempting me! xx

Back