• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 1 done

Good morning everyone, well thats week one over and done with and 12 lbs down, 12lbs cant believe it. Hunger feeling as gone and I am now on a mission as we have now booked a last min to Turkey, so will only be able to do LT for another 2 weeks. Then refeed for a week. Sods law eh, just get into it. Never mind looking forward to my hol and being lighter at the same time. Good days allround. Have a good day everyone.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done hun - nicely done! Keep up the good work but don't forget to enjoy your holiday too! xx

Hi there

Congrats - thats fantastic

12lbs down. Brilliant result

Keep it up and you will be slim and trim on the beaches of Turkey!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
woo hoo thats nearly a stone in a week hun!!!! :wow:

u must b really pleased. :D well done hun.

xox

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done, 12lbs is a fantastic loss! It's nice to get that first week out of the way isn't it.

Keep going for the next few weeks and stick to the refeed 100% and you will be fine. Great news about the hol too.

sonkie

Gold Member
Wow thats a great result......you must feel fantastic.....did you do your measurements before starting ???? If not might be an idea to get them done...... well done xx

Tracie

Fantastic loss!! Well done
xx

Thankyou so much for your lovely comments. I am chuffed to bits (even more than that) it is good to get the first week out of the way isnt it, I feel I could take on the world. Even more so because this afternoon I'm taking some clothes back that I bought in an 18 because they are TOO BIG I cant blinckin believe it. Here's to next week everyone we're all going to do fantastic I can feel it in my water and trust me there as been alot of that ;)