Week 1 down!

Spanglyrainbow

:sign0144:
Hiya,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Verity and I have just completed my first week on the CD diet. :eek:

I've found it pretty hard, but I know it will get better. :p

All I needed to keep me motivated was my first weigh in - I lost 13lbs, was ecstatic! :clap:

So excited to to be doing this! Starting weight was 15st 12lbs... My target of 10st feels a lot more achievable now.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

:party0049:

~*Verity*~

Hi Verity and welcome to Minimins and the joy of CD. I'm just coming to the end of week 2 and it gets better and better. Well done on getting through week 1 and on your fabulous loss, may this be the first of many. You'll find loads of support and encouragement from everyone here.

Georgie
x

Hey Verity,

Welcome!! And congratulations on a fantastic loss. I too am at the end of week 1 today (weighing myself tomorrow morning as dont have an official WI til Monday night which will be the end of day 9!!). Maybe we could be diet buddies as we are both at the same point? Up to you hun, give me a shout if you want to, I could give you my msn or we can share a thread on here!?

Keep up the (amazingly) good work! Nikki xxx

Hi Verity..welcome to mini's... fab weight loss... 13lb... wow, well done.

Thank you all for being so welcoming and supportive!!

Will definitely be popping in here everyday haha Especially when I'm struggling!!

Would love to be diet buddies Wannabslim! Will send you my msn.

Thanks again guys!! You're stars!

~V~

Hello Verity:)
Congratulations on the wonderful first week loss:D
k_o

Back