week 1 - I feel amazing!

focus

It was my first weekly weigh in today and I lost an incredible 13 lbs!
All the will power was well worth it. I have begun my new journey. At times it had been hard but drinking water often has really helped.

That's a great loss well done!

Wow, I am really worried that seeing such amazing loses I will feel disappointed in the morning.
Well done and keep up the food work x

Well done Focus!
And Bub 71 - don't worry, if you stick with it the weight will come off quickly! Most people have a good loss in the first week but for others it's a smaller amount. That's mostly cos the most of the initial loss is water (how much do we pee that first week???) ;) You'll all get there sooner than you imagine if you stick at it. Good luck all x

Well done and good luck for week 2 x

Well done fantastic loss, and good luck for next week

Don't worry, everyone's body is different. I have had a big first week loss but across the weeks I am sure it will level out. I find the key for me is that other people's weight loss encourages me and just proves this really works! Thanks for your message, stay positive and good luck.

Well done excellent first week and goodluck for next week to.

Don't worry, everyone's body is different. I have had a big first week loss but across the weeks I am sure it will level out. I find the key for me is that other people's weight loss encourages me and just proves this really works! Thanks for your message, stay positive and good luck.

Tis true - I've been 100% and after the first week lose sometimes 2lb and sometimes 5lb per week but it does even out to about a stone a month which I'm happy with. Just need to keep going with it and it does work :)

Thanks everyone, you are all great and I am very happy with my 9lb loss, it's so exciting what will appear from under all the fat! X

Well done :) xx

Back