Week 1(ish) WI results

LizS

Shut up Ethel
Day 9, after an interim WI on day 6...but I'm counting this as week 1.

11lb! :D :D :D

However. A bit 'meh' about only going down 1.5lb since Sat. God only knows why, as 11lb is great. I mean, what other diet could you lose 11lb in 9 days?! Just slightly disappointed it wasn't a bit more, really.

Kick me, please.

thats a fantastic loss hun.
i know what you mean about being disappointed as we give up so much and expect alot in return,but remember your body can only do so much.
keep up the great work and remember it hasnt even been a full week.

That's a brilliant loss. Very well done x

That is an excellent weightloss for your first week, I only lost 6lb my first week, but have still managed to lose lots more in the following weeks, the first week is mainly water weight anyway, the weeks after that is fat loss....

Liz you are doing so well! You've done the hard bit, the pounds will drop off, just keep thinking of that gold dress!

PS Have you told C yet?

That's brilliant - think how close to a stone that is! And remember how long it would take to lose that on any other diet.......pat yourself on the back RIGHT NOW!

Thanks all. I am pleased, I really am, sorry if it comes across otherwise.

11lbs is a great loss, well done xx

You're upset about an 11lb loss in 9 days, are you mad??? Thats amazing, well done!

You're upset about an 11lb loss in 9 days, are you mad??? Thats amazing, well done!

No, honestly, I'm not upset at all!!

I was just a tiny bit 'meh' at the difference between Saturday and Monday - only 1.5lb (and I have a sneaky suspicion that half a lb of that could have been the difference between jeans on Sat and work trousers on Mon!)

Not to worry. Onwards and downwards!

Back