Week 1 - OVER

Yes we can

Had my first weigh in today and Im down 8.5lbs wow so shocked really did not expect that much soooo happy :) it should help a bit getting through week 2 ;) I have to say though I would of probably quit day 3 if it wasn't for this website and the amazing support that everybody gives each other !! this is defo better than any 30 min a week weight watcher class !! :D:D:D

Woo hoo go you hun! I lost 17 STONE according to the only machine I can find haha, not my day!x

Thanks hun :) wow you did excellent you must be none existent :) x

Congratulations Yes We Can!!! :) Today was my first weigh in and in spite of the fact I was on my women period ( lol ) I managed to lose 10.8 lbs!! I'm so amazed and motivated now.

You're right, Yes We Can all do it!

Congratulations 'Yes We Can' and 'Ms Lawrence'... What stars you are... :nightf:

Good luck with week two...

Thanks everyone :)

MsLawrence well done with your loss that is excellent we just need to stick with it :)

Ted.E Bear your weight lose to date has been fantastic well done sticking it so far !!

I just copied there name from the left hand side and pasted into the reply !! Is that what you mean ? x

Hey MsLawrence

Well its a bit of a tricky situation, I started LT on Monday 18th and used an old supply I had I then went to the chemist on the Sat! so my first weigh in I counted was the one from Monday to Monday whereas last week I went to the chemist on the sat and I was down 6lbs but never weighed myself on the Monday and don't know if the chemist scales would be the same as mine so I am waiting until this Monday and then I will put in my weight lose for the 2 weeks :)

Very annoying I know :) Well done on your weight lose and for sticking it so far :) you go girl !! x

Back