Week 1 - problems

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MissyD27, 9 November 2008 Social URL.

1. MissyD27

MissyD27 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am just coming to the close of week 1 and have found that the past 2 days I am unable to keep anything (soups / shakes) inside me for longer than 20 mins.

I have suffered from IBS in the past and it seems to be coming back to haunt me. Can anyone suggest anything or been having similar problems?

Thanks
    D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GoOliveGo

GoOliveGo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi, I'm an IBS sufferer and i'm really lucky that it's improved since starting CD. Are you vomiting? Is there a chance you actually have a bug?

4. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi missyd27, i think i've read that some people can an effect like this and that it's possibly to do with the high levels of nutrients in each pack, i think the advice usually is to try and split the packs up and have 6 smaller soups/shakes over the day.
    Hope you feel better soon!

xx

5. MissyD27

MissyD27 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for your replies - fortunately I haven't been vomiting. Am due a call of my CDC today so will see what she suggests.

6. MissyD27

MissyD27 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    what is in tetra cartons and bars?

Can anyone tell me what ingredients are in the tetra cartons and bars. I think i have found the route of my problems but just want to check before I make any changes.

Thanks

7. moanz

moanz Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Missy, i was a bit like that on week one. Now i'm the other way lol..Can't win. I'm sure you'll settle down & feel better next week x

8. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Hi I am i have ibs and had something similar in the first week or so it is to do with the minerals/vitimins I found mixing with extra water or drinking more with them helped it wont last for long .I soon went from this to constipation so try having fibre I used psyillium husks mixed into my shakes with warm water but you can buy something from cdc or at chemist xx

9. MissyD27

MissyD27 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    even after my problems...had my first wi

After all the torment I had this week I can't believe it but I actually lost some weight!!!

All of 7 lbs.... and that is with TOTM as well!!!!

wooohhoooo!!!

Now that has made things much better!

10. bedazzled1980

bedazzled1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.91%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I felt really ill on my first week, and really wanted to stop but after my first weigh in and onto the 2nd week I felt much better! There is no stopping me now! Well done on your 7lbs xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.