Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 1 - problems

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MissyD27, 9 November 2008 Social URL.

1. MissyD27

MissyD27 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am just coming to the close of week 1 and have found that the past 2 days I am unable to keep anything (soups / shakes) inside me for longer than 20 mins.

I have suffered from IBS in the past and it seems to be coming back to haunt me. Can anyone suggest anything or been having similar problems?

Thanks
    D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GoOliveGo

GoOliveGo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi, I'm an IBS sufferer and i'm really lucky that it's improved since starting CD. Are you vomiting? Is there a chance you actually have a bug?

4. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi missyd27, i think i've read that some people can an effect like this and that it's possibly to do with the high levels of nutrients in each pack, i think the advice usually is to try and split the packs up and have 6 smaller soups/shakes over the day.
    Hope you feel better soon!

xx

5. MissyD27

MissyD27 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for your replies - fortunately I haven't been vomiting. Am due a call of my CDC today so will see what she suggests.

6. MissyD27

MissyD27 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    what is in tetra cartons and bars?

Can anyone tell me what ingredients are in the tetra cartons and bars. I think i have found the route of my problems but just want to check before I make any changes.

Thanks

7. moanz

moanz Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Missy, i was a bit like that on week one. Now i'm the other way lol..Can't win. I'm sure you'll settle down & feel better next week x

8. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Hi I am i have ibs and had something similar in the first week or so it is to do with the minerals/vitimins I found mixing with extra water or drinking more with them helped it wont last for long .I soon went from this to constipation so try having fibre I used psyillium husks mixed into my shakes with warm water but you can buy something from cdc or at chemist xx

9. MissyD27

MissyD27 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    even after my problems...had my first wi

After all the torment I had this week I can't believe it but I actually lost some weight!!!

All of 7 lbs.... and that is with TOTM as well!!!!

wooohhoooo!!!

Now that has made things much better!

10. bedazzled1980

bedazzled1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.91%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I felt really ill on my first week, and really wanted to stop but after my first weigh in and onto the 2nd week I felt much better! There is no stopping me now! Well done on your 7lbs xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.