Week 1 RTM - Not sure about a couple of things

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by Jaxxi, 18 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Jaxxi

Jaxxi Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,I've just started RTM after losing 4 stone in foundation and am on the first day.

I'm just a bit confused about a couple of things - In the book I couldn't see any mention of when we can have herbal teas again. Can they be drunk in Week 1 or is it later on?

Also,I had a palm sized piece of baked fish and a tablespoon of cottage cheese for dinner tonight. Was that too much? I also went for a run for about 20 minutes.

I'm so glad to have made it this far but I don't want to screw up now!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linze01

Linze01 Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi Jaxxi,
    Hope all is going well. LL tend to be quite flexible about how much you eat for RtM meals but what you have described sounds fine. As long as you are not feeling overly full and you are not putting weight on, you should be fine. Re: herbal teas, I can't help as I tended to stick to my beloved peppermint. If you are worried, definitely check with your LLC. Good luck and if you have any more questions, please ask!
    Linze

4. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yeah - sounds about right to me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.