Week 1 stuck to it 100% but sts. Why?

You should def go to group. Even though you think you're following plan, you aren't i'm afraid & going to group will def stop the confusion.

Had you thought about replacing some free food with superfree? So fruit for breakfast instead weetabix, or have tomatoes & mushrooms on toast, with 1 bit of bacon? Its really the only way it works i think!

Also, drink lots of water. I have much better losses when i drink at least 2 litres of plain water a day.

Do you have much to lose? If not it always takes longer i think.

Fruit and veg act as more than a 'filler', the fibre in it helps to move waste along your gut.
It has a high water content so helps to flush toxins from the body.
Vitamin C from fruit and veg releases Iron and other nutrients into the blood stream, healthy blood means more energy, more energy means more movement!

I understand that people don't like veg but you can train yourself to eat it, find a different way of cooking it, add seasonings, try chopping it in different ways, I hate carrots cut into coins but like batons! Roasted veg is tastier in my opinion. Try cooking bacon until really really crispy crumble it and add it to sprouts or broccoli or salad.
I'm not keen on fruit, but have trained myself to eat it daily. Strawbs dipped in Banana Mullerlight is lush! Blueberrys with a plain thin omelette sweetened with sweetener seems like a treat!

Oh and I just thought, what was the week before week one like?
My Dort gained 1lb the first week, but the week before she'd been on holiday and eating and drinking crap.
I think we ask alot of our bodies in the first week.

Back