Week 1 weigh in results

JULY2010

Morning all,

Sunday is my weigh in day and i have lost -11lbs in my fist week.....chuffed is not the word!:D:eek:

On reflection, its been easy and ive not been hungry. Ive learned to get some 'stuff' pre-made on a sunday ready for the rest of the week.
Im off to amsterdam next weekend for my birthday (nice treat off my husband) so ill try my best, but i already know we are off to the floating chinese restaurant for a meal at some point, plus there will be beer, beer and more beer!

Thanks for all your support this week, you have all been angels!

Reactions: Jim
Well done hun, thats almost a stone in 1 week. WOW! I was loosing on average 1lb a day but havent weighed myself for 2 days so we will see on Thurs, it will be a week by then. Im glad i joined here before i actually started as it broke me in and gave me a head start in (almost) knowing what im doing.
Can i also say thanks for everyones support, you really are fab.
Cheryl

well done on such a great loss. i'm starting next week to control my carb intake. try the 'atkins community' site for loads more help and tips i have found it a great source of information.

Fantastic! Very well done.

This way of eating is just wonderful and has changed my life so much for the better. This really does work!

Thats amazing, keep it up!!

Fantastic! You're an inspiration!

Great stuff:bliss: :bliss:

fantabulous :D thats brilliant! keep up the great work and have a wonderful time In the dam xxx

Back