Week 1 weigh in!!!!!

aktrs

Hi everyone,hope you are all ok!
Havent been on here for a few days,but just wanted to let you all know about my first weeks weigh in..................
.............LOST 18LS WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!
Couldnt believe it when I got on the scales Saturday morning......well pleased!!:8855::8855::8855:

Week 1......-18lbs :):)

Thanks 'calligas' ,youre right I am a male.
Just hope Im not dissappointed at next weigh in.
Anyway thanks again.

18lbs!!!!!!!!!!! Wow.. well done you. I'm hoping for about a third of that on my first weigh in!

woow that is amazinn that is a huge loss!!! congrats and wel donee...yup you can tel you are defoo male lol women don't tend to have losses like that...that is a lot to lose in the first week well dun keep it up...how much have you got to lose?
mwah

I still have lot to lose,I'm currently 17st 6lb,would be well happy with something around 14 or 15.

aww don't worri hun if you carry on having decent losses like that whch i am sure you will you will reach your goal in no time!! :D
mwah

Well done thats a fantastic loss! Obviously wont be like that every week but its great to have a huge boost in the first week, keeps u motvated eh? Good luck with the rest of your journey xxx

Well done thats amazing it just goes to show that if you stick to it you will reap the benefits . :):)

Thats really fantastic! Well done you :) x

Well done Aktrs, it does feel good does'nt it, make it all worth while. I also lost 18lbs my 1st week, then 10lbs the following the week and it has slowed right down. I started on 18st 1lb and am now 15st 12lbs. so 2st 3lbs in 21 days is not to bad.

The point is do not get disheartend when it does slow up, it has to, the body cannot keep up that sort of weight loss.

Anyway bud, well done and keep up the good work for Team Blue.

Back