Week 1 weigh in

Thats great, well done. Is this your first time trying exante or a vlcd? How did you find your first week? Todays my day 1. 1.5 litres of water and a choc shake so far and all is good.

Hi Kaz

cheers!! yup it's the first time I've tried this. I found the first few days ok but to be honest I'm quite tired at the moment. I'm waiting for the bit where I get a burst of energy as some of the other members have said will happen. I really don't think I'm drinking enough water (so well done on your 1.5litres and keep it up, I really think it helps and also something about helping to flush out all the ketones).

Since starting out I found this forum invaluable, it's brilliant looking at those who have come so far, gives you the motivation to get stuck in. And it's a great forum for support, everyones really helpful and friendly if you are flagging or have a question.

How long are you planning to be on exante? and Good luck xx

Want to loose 8 stone+ so next 8 months. Thinking till Christmas at the moment and i'll see how it goes.

Same here I'll be going till xmas then re-feeding. I want to lose about three stone and am going to go till christmas on TS with a few eat days built in (bday, engagement party). I figure my weightloss is going to slow down towards the end anyway plus the whole till xmas thing gives me a firm date in my head.

This really does work (i'm busy stalking everyones loss figures on here). I keep telling myself I'll look back at this period as a good investment of my time. When I first started I did feel the weeks stretching out in-front of me but am now just taking it one day at a time.

good luck xxx

Wow well done on that amazing loss :D

Thanks everyone, and yes it certainly does...I am a weightloss MACHINE LOL it's just nice when you see the numbers go down...it's a few less for me to obsess about

Well done :)

Back