WEEK 1 WI (Partial Week)

goldengirl

morning peeps,

well i've made the expedition to my pharmacist this morning to get weighed.

ive lost 3.5lbs

It doesn't feel like a lot, however i need to keep reminding myself that its only a part week, not really due until next monday, but need to get into the routine of going on a saturday am.

all in all, the first week wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, no headaches, or toher side affects.

so bring on WK 2 :D

thanks for all you support, it has been fun this week reading all the posts and they ahve defiantely kept me on the straight and narrow

well done hun, its a start good job :D

Well done, it doesnt matter if that was a partial week or 10 days that is a good loss, chin up and keep smiling xx

Well done hun...and just imagine the weight loss next week....woo hoo fab loss hunni xx

hey

Good for you for getting the hard part behind you and having such a great attitude!

You will definitely hit your goal... every pound off is a pound closer and the great thing with this diet is that you KNOW every week you WILL LOOSE!

Look forward to logging in every saturday and hearing your latest weigh in results! ;)

xox

cheers everyone

i'm hiding in the study while they all eat their fish and chips!

i really want to do this and just hope that next week i get a few lbs off as well

Great loss! Roll on next weigh in!!!! Well done!

As long as its coming off thats all that matters. And it does get easier, especially if you have the support of nearest and dearest.

Nicci

thats great well done x

Back