Week 1 WI

Fatbritwalking

Well not sure what I exactly lost as I first wasn't appearing on the scales. I have been getting the dreaded 'ERR' message for last few months and I am glad to say ( drum roll) I now appear on the scales at four hundred and four pounds and 4 ounces (404.4) bring on week 2!!!

I must admit I cheated yesterday as I had run out of lipotrim and so decided to grill some chicken around 3pm as I went swimming for 3 hours and lost track of time and felt reallly hungry. Aside from that I have been a very good boy !!

One other question I have is the passing of bowels.. I add fibre into each shake (not sure why lipotrim don't add it into the formula) yet the passing of bowels is extremely difficult, feels like I'm giving birth each time!!

hello again fatbrit. im in my 4th week and i am still getting bowel trouble. i think i need to go but cant (toooooooo mmuuuuuccchhhhh info, i know), but hey, share and share alike:D.

its awful. glad to hear you registering on the scales. shame you dont know how much youve lost though. ah well. hope you have another brill week with NO CHEATING:D:D.

keep up the good work

kerryxxx

well done thats great you're appearing on the scales now it shows that this is working for you :) . for the tight bowel i would suggest upping your water intake to the 4l if your not already doing so. Best of luck for week 2 i'm sure you will get on great :)

Hi John and Kerry!!

Thanks for the support and advice really appreciate it. I have just got back from swimming im soo tired but i feel great. Bring on week 2!!! I will increase my water intake and see how I get on... Good luck with your week let's keep up the good work!!!

Oh, well done you! :clap: Can't help with the bowel probs sorry, Lipotrim is the 1st diet where I've been able to poo every day with no probs!! :D
Jackie xx

Well done on your good start!! I also have bowel problems, end up taking ducolax to help clear out the system but nearly die with cramps, I try and add the fibre clear when i remember but it doenst seem to help me either. I really dont want to have to keep taking the ducolax as I am sure that cant be good for ya, no movemebt at all since Sunday :(

Well done on week 1. Good on ya with the swimming too.

I take the fibreclear in the shakes and it gives me something to pass (bulk) but still constipated so I take senecot every few days too and like that - cramps, loo trip, job done! Sorry!!

Good luck for week 2!

If you take it at night it is 'ready' by morning. Just my observation ;)

Well done on your first week xx

Back