week 1

Nellylou

Gold Member
Hi Everyone, have just done the 1st week of amazing inch loss plan and have lost 4lbs am really pleased. This is just the fresh start i needed :D:p

OMG!!! and just realised I am now under 200lbs!!! yay

Well done

A brilliant loss. Well done I hope this next week is as good for you.

well done Nellylou xx

it is rewarding and motivating to loose weight first week.. i know it keeps me going :)

good luck xx

Well done. Amost done week 1 too. Weigh in Monday so fingers crossed!

Thank you everyone.
I have been really bad this weekend :mad: really need to get back on track to make sure that I have a loss or at least stay the same on Friday.
Am due to have fertility treatment and got my next appointment through, its 25th Aug and really need to have lost at least 1 stone to a stone and a half for the doc to refer me to the clinic by then.

Good luck Linda on your weigh in, hope you have a fab weight loss. xx

Can any one tell me what rosemary c plan is like it doesn't seem to explain it on the website I'm thinking of trying it

feeling better again now, im struggling at the weekends to stixck to a plan so I have changed my weigh in date from Fridays to Sundays as I think weighing on a Friday i think i can have a treat on Friday and Sat and get back on track on Sunday which just isnt working for me. If my weigh day is Sunday will be a lot less likely to pig out on Friday and Sat. Lets see how it goes :eek:
am still loving this plan, feelinga lot less bloated than i did on SW

P.S Linda how did weigh in go? x

Lost 4lbs too. Did well all week with what I ate, but didn't get chance to do extra exercise so I'm pleased. Have to admit |I felt hungry all day today though! But sticking with it so far :)

I do the same - I used to have a weigh in on friday night - now I have it on a monday night so then I have to behave all weekend... might change to a sunday tho as then I will still have behaved all weekend but can have a little treat at the very end of the weekend if I have lost !!!! No treats this week tho as it was a STS :>(

Yep I think Sunday weigh in is def the way to go, and your right can have a little treat on Sunday if we have lost :p
Well done Linda!!!!

Back